Thread: Baby Cat Massage ??

Baby Cat Massage ??

I see BabyCat MeowMassage has not updated their roster for a week is everything going well for the little Lady?
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Updated on WeChat today

Some guys deal with rejection better than others. Offering a girl $1000 for sex and being told that she wouldn't look at you for that must be a bitter pill to swallow. Chin up mate, i am sure you can push through this.

Hows Bee by the way?

Banned

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ooo... theres a story behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Some guys deal with rejection better than others. Offering a girl $1000 for sex and being told that she wouldn't look at you for that must be a bitter pill to swallow. Chin up mate, i am sure you can push through this.

Hows Bee by the way?

Hows Bee by the way?
    This is a very out of context post. What's going on?

Banned
    I was wrong about you.
    You are not destined for better things.
    You are right where you belong.
    At the bottom of the chalkboard.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozapine View Post
    I was wrong about you.
    You are not destined for better things.
    You are right where you belong.
    At the bottom of the chalkboard.
    Wow... just another useless cunt... no more needs to be said...

Banned
    3 x in a row you have called me out Mr Fugly.
    Are you infatuated with me ?
    I will fuck you only standing up against a
    wall if you are that way inclined ?

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    This is a very out of context post. What's going on?
    I don't think the op is concerned at all with BC's well being or how her new venture is going. If he was a question like this wouldn't be asked on an open forum. I was just throwing out a line to get a bite.....BC got some pretty rude and disparaging messages from a forum member a while back. They weren't PMs but messages on an app so it was anonymous......real manly......

Quote Originally Posted by Clozapine View Post
    3 x in a row you have called me out Mr Fugly.
    Are you infatuated with me ?
    I will fuck you only standing up against a
    wall if you are that way inclined ?
    And Bingo!!!! Poet Troll eventually gives himself up again! You were going along quite nicely too! Ah well, see you in your next incarnation some time soon.

Banned
    I don't think the op is concerned at all with BC's well being or how her new venture is going. If he was a question like this wouldn't be asked on an open forum. I was just throwing out a line to get a bite.....BC got some pretty rude and disparaging messages from a forum member a while back. They weren't PMs but messages on an app so it was anonymous......real manly......

And Bingo!!!! Poet Troll eventually gives himself up again! You were going along quite nicely too! Ah well, see you in your next incarnation some time soon.
    I remember you.
    You use to go to same clinic as me.
    I always wondered where you ended up ?
    And here you are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Plz do continue.....

Banned
    LaLa has Assandlegs.
    Babycat has Raybo.

Whose honour will Hu6e defend?

Well I suggest you get your facts straight Raybo, because I am not the person responsible, why you and BabyCat would have come up with me as the perpetrator has me baffled. I am to beleive that BC and I do not know each other, as to the $1000 you mentioned this is pure fantasy.

I am not going to encourage your bullshit any further………………….

Good Luck with your investigation………
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Well I suggest you get your facts straight Raybo, because I am not the person responsible, why you and BabyCat would have come up with me as the perpetrator has me baffled. I am to beleive that BC and I do not know each other, as to the $1000 you mentioned this is pure fantasy.

I am not going to encourage your bullshit any further………………….

Good Luck with your investigation………
    I have responded to your PM.....no need to respond because i am no longer interested in your ramblings.

If you have nothing to do with it then i apologise for potentially having an adverse effect on your reputation on this forum.....

For the record, BC had nothing to do with my post, i was going back through a thread and noticed some comments you made towards BC around the time she got the messages, lets just say they were a little 'creepy'.

If you have never contacted BC, why even start this thread??? That has me baffled???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps!

BC has some pretty outlandish stories of creepy punters and acquittances that have been relayed to me over this year. There seems to be a sizable element of the population who enjoys (thoughtlessly or otherwise) exploiting or denigrating women, wearing their outdated view of gender roles as some sort of badge of honour. I hope the kind soul helping out with business gains a deeper understanding of his own behaviour. Perhaps you should get a hotel room next time if things have to be so secretive. Ashamed much?

I'm often surprised (but probably should not be) at the sizeable proportion of punters that have yet to learn about gender equality and that mutual respect and ethical behaviour should be frontmost in your mind with any human interaction. Afraid of evidence? For fuck's sake man, get a life.

BB!