Anyone who reads any of my reviews knows that I love naturally busty girls so when I saw a teaser photo of Olga on Paddo’s website last night, saying that she would work there today, I was immediately clearing space in my diary to go and see her. Shane told me by text that she has big natural D cups which sounded very enticing.

I was in the city this afternoon for business so I arranged a 4pm booking with the shop and when I turned up Olga was waiting for me. She is a good looking girl. Nice make up, beautiful long black silky straight hair and was wearing the same white outfit as in her photos on their website and her breasts are magnificent. I would say they might even be closer to an E cup. All natural and wonderful to play with.

Room 2 upstairs was free and Olga takes my hand and walks me upstairs. She has a good body with a firm, meaty arse to compliment those big tits and I am excited to get her undressed in the room. Paid for one hour.

We strip off and shower together. I soap up her big melons and have a nice kiss and fondle in the shower. They are big and firm and she has nice sticky out nipples which are hard so I give them a nice suck as we shower together. She tells me that she has not worked full service before but normally does massage work which is music to my ears as I love fucking a fresh pussy. Talking of pussies, as Olga is normally a massage lady she has a hairy pussy as I suppose customers don't get to play with it so why bother shaving it. Not a problem with me as I like "au naturale" as well as shaved pussies. The best thing about her love hole was that she turned out to be very orgasmic so who cares about a bit of hair. It also adds to the "newbie" experience.

Onto the bed and I want a nice breast massage first so I get Olga to sit on my lap facing away from me and I have a nice play with her tits and kiss her neck. Her body is firm and warm and we have a nice cuddle to get us in the mood.

Before trying bbbj I want to fuck her so I dom up and get some Baby Oil, splash it over her huge boobs and enter her. Her pussy is hot and wet. We fuck slowly in mish as I play with those oiled up footballs and we have a nice kiss. Olga is a gentle girl and provides a gentle GFE experience. Lots of kissing and touching. I like that.

We fuck in mish and doggie and as I fuck her from behind I watch in the mirror as her big breasts swing and jiggle about beneath her. Nice view. She gets a bit PSE as well telling me "fuck my pussy baby" many times over as we try different positions.....and fuck it I did.

After a good fuck I stop as I don’t want to cum yet. I have a quick shower and ask Olga to give me a bbbj. She wipes me clean with a wet wipe, kneels in front of me and shows me her techniques. She uses lots of variety and as she ups the tempo I ask if I can cum in her mouth, she says yes and I ask her to wank me hard and lick me fast on my tip until I shoot a nice load into her warm mouth. She jumps up and spits it out into a tissue.

We still have 15 minutes left so I lie Olga down and lick her pussy. She is relaxed and as I lick her I reach up to play with her boobs and before long she has a strong, quite vocal orgasm and as she cums she pushes me away laughing and rolls herself up in a ball.

Olga is a nice friendly girl. She is new to FS so go gently with her. Her tits are just amazing if you like big boobs and she has a good body. Soft skin, pretty face, great presentation, lovely manner. Just a nice, gentle soul. Once you get her warmed up though she is a very good fuck and playing with those big natural boobs made my day.