Thread: Sarah - She devoured my Spring Roll.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sarah - She devoured my Spring Roll.

Person's Name : Sarah

Establishment : 227 Broadway

Date of Visit : July 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.massagebroadway.com

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 9 PM

Rates : $125 for 1 hr

Size/shape : Rocket Pocket, toned figure and an ass and tits to die for.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : HJ + CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Fuck Yes

My experience/comments :

So I have tried Jasmine who is a Vietnamese lady already. I don't see Vietnamese ladies on the menu that often so once I saw Sarah listed as a new ML at 227 Broadway, I settled the booking straight away. Booking process and payments all done. She came out, say hello and led me into the room.

Look
    She is the cute type and has nice figure, I would say around 1.6 in height. First examination on the ass, she has a round one and big thighs, I knew straight away, she goes to gym. C cup and fit.

Massage + Part 2 cause like the transition is so smooth I didn't even know when the massage was done
    Once we got into the room, I usually ask the girl if they would give me a nude massage.
    She asked: "How old are you?"
    I said, "23"
    She replied: " You are younger than me and yet so naughty"
    I said, "I'm gonna be naughty with you then"

She started to strip off her sexy lingerie and revealed her body. I saw her body and thought to myself, "Fuck, this is going to be a good session"

Hard massage with elbows around the body. She likes to chat and I like that about her. She was trying to push the boring and eerie silence away from the session. We joke about how she has another sister and used to work with her in the same shop. I told her to ask her sister to join 227 Broadway and I will come back with a double. Fuarkkkkk, thinking about two sisters giving me a HJ plus CBJ. 10-15 minutes into the massage, I started to get hard cause her pussy was rubbing on my back. I had to move my hip around to avoid damages to the boy. She noticed it and started whispering to my ear, "OHHHHH little boy down there want to go out aye". She started to give me kisses around the ear and cheeks and next thing I know is we started kissing non stop and I turned around already. Kissing Kissing and I thought to myself fuck, I need a BJ. I opted for the open minded. She got off and took a condom, put it on and started to suck it like the ice cream was melting. Fuarkkkkk. I had to hold her back cause I didn't want to blow too quick. Started to suck on the tits and she started moaning. Session got intense. We wrapped around each other for the whole session, not a second apart. She started to blow again and had to stop her 2 minutes after that. A lot of deep throat and fast movement. When I stopped her, she chucked a sulk saying she was enjoying it, don't stop her which I let. I was planning to finish off with Italian but fuck me, it was too good to get that boy out of her mouth. Finally I blew my load and felt amazing.

Shower and the usual, handed her the tip.

Overall, She is like a second CICI

My experiences were based on my session, some stuff I have censored out cause the girl did not want me to put it on public. Please treat her right cause she is truly amazing and hopefully stay for long

P/S: 227 actually has increased their services like a lot but I think the girls are more open than before, maybe the game has changed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she sounds fun. how would you compare her to Jasmine???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    she sounds fun. how would you compare her to Jasmine???
    Isn't Jasmine Alice's sister?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cici was much better imo..... Deep throat bbbj and max gfe experience haha

Quote Originally Posted by londonlife View Post
    Isn't Jasmine Alice's sister?
    Nope... Her sis only did 1 shift with 227. I agree Jasmine/Sarah double is the sweet spot.
    The right girl and you are a regular, you will get bbbjdt too! Try and figure out who!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow... this place has changed.
    More and more enticing reviews.
    Me thinks time for a re-visit. Will be around that area tomorrow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by d3nz0 View Post
    Cici was much better imo..... Deep throat bbbj and max gfe experience haha
    Hmm, I was fairly new to the game when Cici was around. Still miss with her though. It appears to me 227 is more open now and the girls are able to provide more extra. Back in the day,they were very shy or maybe I was new in the game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shame that Sarah no longer offers ''Open Minded'' extra's. I really enjoyed her CBJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is a shame!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She does sound like an up and coming star.