Thread: CAT WALK MODEL FROM KAZAKHSTAN

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CAT WALK MODEL FROM KAZAKHSTAN

Girl Name: Sara
    Nationality: Kazakstan
    Assets: "In my opinion Sexy warrior princess"
    Services: Gold & Diamond

If you guys have read my previous AR, this would be my second time visiting Peninsular Paradise @Pyrmont. I saw their latest shop roster and straightaway capture my attention on the Kazak girl.

Once again I was greeted by a friendly receptionist he knew from my enthusiasm i was here to see their newest girl on roster. As she the walked out I'm pretty i was salivating a lil, she intro herself as Sara, tall slim tight body, looked totally like a cat walk model, man those legs were fine. This time i'm definitely preparing myself for the diamond 1 hour nothing less. She holds a slight resemblance to sandara park from 2NE1 especially her hairstyle, it was fire!!! perfect for doggy while grabbing that long ass pony tail!!

She came and took my by the hands as we headed towards the room, i could not stop myself imagining what i would do to that fine piece of human specimen. Once we got in the room, she was seductively undressing her garments piece by piece. She knew i was staring at her the whole time as i was still completely clothed so being the playful girl she is, she came and gave me a kiss on my neck, slowly helping me undress, giggled and stuck her hand down my pants to tease me a little bit. She then led me to the showers, she slowly applied body wash onto my and my lil bro. Needless to say, at this moment i was very excited and she was already playing with the tip of my penis, i was barely trying to suppress my load from blowing onto her body.

As we got out of the shower, she gently hugged me from behind, i could feel that her nipples were fully erect, at this time she already my penis in her hands and i could not stop my pre cum. After she helped me dry myself, she led me towards the bed, asked me to sit down on the edge and she immediately dropped to her knees and devoured my penis like a honeycomb maxibon ice cream i tried my hardest to hold it in, little did i know my little bro decided to fully erupt without my consent so i blew a massive load into her mouth

After that, i needed time to regenerate my semen so she told me to lie down and gave me a nice massage for a good 10 minutes also and we engaged in small chit chat. Not long after, i was ready to fuck her hard. She proceeded to blow me again, very sensual might i add! not long afterwards, she jumped onto of me and began riding me like i am her horse defintely felt like she was getting more out of it than i was haha, she got really into it and her pussy was wet as fuck. I insisted that we change to doggy because i wanted to pull on her ponytail while i rode her like a dog her pussy was pretty tight or maybe my dick was pretty big i dont know but it felt great especially from the rear. She must have felt my penis tightening up as i was nearing my climax and she began to fasten the pace while moaning sensually all in a synchronised motion to make my experience just that much more enjoyable. Needless to say, didnt take much longer until i blew my load Afterwards she helped me clean up, cheekily ushered me into the shower to wash me while still being playful with my little bro! She definitely got me hooked and wanting to come back to see her again. Great session overall!!! and what a exotic girl she is!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR! thanks for the insights.
    eyes on u

Shop Owner
    Thanks for the review!

Sara will be working next monday, wednesday thursday! from 12-9 if you are interested in coming back for a round 2! thank you

Thanks for the review - high five!

I believe she is the no4 prostitute in the whole of Kazakhstan!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice Review Rayaya

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    WOW! what a fine AR! Thanks mate
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Shop Owner
    Sara on today. come come come

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great report! I wanna ride that pony too!