Thread: Types of shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Types of shops

Had far too much time on my hands today, so thought I would have a crack at documenting the various types of shops in Brisbane. Here goes.

1. Hot Menu shop These are the shops that try to employ the youngest / hottest girls possible and the girls seem to be totally on the same page regarding pricing of extras. It’s like they have formed a cartel, and they all charge $X for Option 1, 1.6X for option 2, 2X for option 3 etc. If Professor alan Fels was still in charge of the Consumer and Competition Commission, he might be looking into collusion and price fixing between ml ;-) … it is strictly illegal. Pratt from Visy Industries went down for it.….(wouldn’t you be like to be on the accc staff being tasked to gather first hand evidence :-) ) . Yeah it seems there is no price competition whatsoever either between the ml within these shops or amongst the different ml at many of these Hot Menu shops. The unknowns are what extent of extras any particular girl may provide to you, and the universal unknown …. how much connection / enthusiasm vs routine / mechanical service there will be. I’d put Smile, SSDS, Stanley St, Feel Good in Felix St cnr in Lutwyche, Racecourse Rd, acqua Taringa, High Street Toowong, LMH Indooroopilly, and many many more in this category. I guess most shops mentioned favourably on this forum try to be Hot with Menu. Interesting to see what happens to these so-called “Standard pricing extras”, as things continue to develop in Brisbane. It seems that Sydney prices are about half for the very same extras. Increased competition hasn’t lowered standard “tipping” (not really), more correctly termed “Undercover menu” prices, yet. I know I have been guilty of just continuing thru habit, without questioning, same level of tipping, but if we all continue to do that the increased competition won’t effect pricing and Brisbane will remain expensive compared to Sydney. If the girls hold their cartel tight, they know in the Hot Menu shops they have us by the short end curly. It would probably be fair to have subdivide these Hot Menu shops into Tier 1 and Tier 2…. as some are far more successful at providing Hotness, than others.

2. Modest Menu shop These are like the Hot Menu shops, with the youngest hottest girls they can find, but with more conservative management. GTM underwood and Toohey Rd, who to the best of my knowledge, was the first massage shop in Bris-Vegas to begin offering happy ending, certainly was one of these, where it seemed that, in years past, ml offering extensive extras was frowned upon by the owner, for business risk reasons. Curious if this type of shop is becoming extinct now that there are hundreds of shops, and perceived risk seems to have largely evaporated.

3. Boiler Shop These ones most of us would try to avoid. From other peoples reports, I gather the Shaftson av (inbound) K Pt is one of these. Hopefully the name is fairly self explanatory.

4. Spicy Mutton It would be possible, but unfair imho, to include ones like the one that used to be in the shopping centre behind Hungry Jacks in Springwood in this category. Those ladies were more mature, but not unattractive, generally very nice and sometimes lots of fun. This shop has relocated, but not sure where. I still see their adverts in the Courier Mail…phone ends with 120. This very rare type of shop, I think deserves some credit, not old boilers, more like, “Spicy Mutton” (not lamb) or to give them even more credit, maybe even a “Cougar” shop. The women who worked there were all between 35ish and one was over 60! What she lacked in youth, she made up for in innovation, attitude and fun. Saw her once. Good memory.

5. Maiden Shop or “Box of Chocolates” (as per Forrest Gump quote) shop While punting by definition, is always going to be a case of “You never know what your going to get”, the Maiden shop takes the unknown to that extra level. The girls are mostly quite young, but more importantly, have not worked in another massage place. There is a freshness and innocence about these girls. I only know of two shops staffed by maidens, same owners…. Star Spring Hill and West End. The owners ( a couple) obviously like them inexperienced and has a “NO MENU” policy, which all staff adhere to in my experience. The owner has told me they ask the girls to ,”Not do too much”. It seems that this directive, and the NO MENU policy, are aimed at not leaving themselves open to the sorts of official visits that the Hot Menu shops, have been very exposed under the draconian Qld laws over the years. The combination of “No Menu”, and freshness combines to a very wide range of experiences….but none bad..... some extraordinarily good :-)... if you have luck or intel, or you become an addict / frequent flyer...... Maidens provide extreme variety in your Box of Chocolates :-)….. rarely you might leave with a blue tinge to your sac, sometimes you will discover a really lovely girl and get more value than you thought possible. Generally not only, without extras pricing up front, but little or no commercial discussion at all. The experiences are generally more about making the customer happy, within the limits of the particular girl. She then hopes / expects you will be a gentleman and return the giving. The amount is usually left up to you. Even to give a tip at all is usually up to you…as it is usually not discussed at all. There is nothing stopping you being a stingy asshole, and leaving very happy without tipping a cent. I know of customers from one particular country of origin, notorious for being cheapskates and abuse of women, where the girls here do not like them as customers at all. I’ve had very nice times with many ml over several years and very very rarely been asked for compensation. The onus is on you to do the right thing and be respectful. Having said that, the very high pricing of extras at hot menu shops, do not need to be matched. Due to slightly higher 30/45/60 min rates, girls here earn more per basic time charge than in other shops, and typically have no particular tip they require. I had a first there with one relatively new girl. She wasn’t comfortable doing hj, but she was very flirty, very hot. She was very happy to do sac massage while I did the rest myself. So it was a team effort:-). I tipped the shop change of $15 … We were both happy.

6. Straight Shop These are the myriad of definitely no extra shops which are typically located in shopping centres. Usually staffed by modestly uniformed traditional Thai female or male.

7. Straight shop with tiny or potential leak….. I like this type. The girl is strictly under management instructions to not provide any extras. But she could be persuaded, maybe :-). I had one of these not long ago. These ml wear non-revealing, non-form fitting clothes. When the girl underneath is desirable for you, the challenge is there…. can be very good fun. If anyone likes this challenge pm me for one in a central location, but just know that the owner obviously carries a lot of influence, and the girl needs to feel safe and not jeopardise her employment.

8. “Straight shop” (yeah right) with serious leak….. or “having cake and eating it too” These shops go to considerable lengths to present as legit. Often very Thai in image… like Nattacha on Lutwyche Rd. Usually has very prominent sign in Foyer saying, “No sexual Services provided”. Nice professional ambience in foyer/ waiting room. Girls dress conservatively. They treat their genuine massage offering seriously, attracting plenty of female clients. But behind closed doors, they don’t miss the opportunity for extra cash with blokes. While the leak is serious, not all staff will leave you happy.

9. “MILF’s down to business” shop. Nothing subtle here. These shops have mushroomed over very recent times. e.g. MoMo Massage, MeMe Massage (Beaudesert Rd and Beatty Rd), Sky Day Spa Beaudesert Rd, Crown Massage in side street off Granard Rd (opposite Bunnings), Medway St … These 5 shops in Rocklea / acacia Ridge within 5 min of each other, all seem to be catering to the large number of blokes working / travelling through, blue collar/ truck drivers/ sales reps / industrial customers. Can’t imagine these places knocking back applicant ml if she was hot and 20… but they seem to mostly employ mid range age ml, between 25 and 40, many with little English. No backwardness here. No chance of leaving unhappy. With the mushrooming of these shops in the mid and outer suburbs, mostly in industrial areas, there is no attempt to be discreet anymore. It’s like the boys in blue have thrown in the white towel….. and are saying to Viper Room, asian Star etc ….. You just have to cop it. The Massage Shop genie is out of the bottle, as it is in most countries around the world now. There ain’t no going back. You would need to be a prepubescent kid from a devoutly religious family to notice these and not wonder what went on inside.

10. Big surprise shop These shops, and I know of 2 or 3, have stunning looking ml, with taller slimmer bodies, nice breasts, larger than usual hands, and you might be surprised by the voice pitch. Prepared to bet you might also be surprised by the vfm and extras available....some rarer or typically expensive extras, much more easily and affordably experienced. These shops seem to also have curvier, smaller hands, and unsurprising voice masseurs. as always, your experience depends on the perceived attractiveness in both directions and the connection / rapport.

Thats my attempt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well done. Great summary of the Brisbane GC massage shop scene.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed,
    Great description of the Brisbane scene today.
    You've done your homework, haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    An excellent and entertaining read. Nice work!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well written and interesting observation on the spread of businesses in BrisVegas.

May I be bold enough to add one more type. The made in China shops. A spin off from the old Boiler shops where usually those from the land of the terracotta warriors try to con, fool and scam money off punters promising good service but delivering sub standard experiences. Usually inhabited by older MILF's with the occasional younger girl thrown in to attract attention. Characterized by dodgy hygiene, curtained off areas or half walled rooms, WG wearing street clothes, with jean shorts underneath and oil that probably was recycled from last nights cooking. If you ever complain you get a barrage of mandarin raving about how they provided you with a massage and that's what you paid for. I would put Hong Springwood, Woodridge Yin Yang, Green Park Massage, the old Yulan Runcorn and a host of others in this category. Like most things out of China has the look of a fairly descent product but you soon discover what you have paid for is low in quality and a very poor substitute for the real thing.

The Professor

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That was a good read

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d tend to agree with that. You have done a lot of research to compile all of that info. Well done.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I’m relieved there are not too many type 5 (bos of chocolate) shops. Otherwise I’d quickly go broke

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Well written and interesting observation on the spread of businesses in BrisVegas.

May I be bold enough to add one more type. The made in China shops. A spin off from the old Boiler shops where usually those from the land of the terracotta warriors try to con, fool and scam money off punters promising good service but delivering sub standard experiences. Usually inhabited by older MILF's with the occasional younger girl thrown in to attract attention. Characterized by dodgy hygiene, curtained off areas or half walled rooms, WG wearing street clothes, with jean shorts underneath and oil that probably was recycled from last nights cooking. If you ever complain you get a barrage of mandarin raving about how they provided you with a massage and that's what you paid for. I would put Hong Springwood, Woodridge Yin Yang, Green Park Massage, the old Yulan Runcorn and a host of others in this category. Like most things out of China has the look of a fairly descent product but you soon discover what you have paid for is low in quality and a very poor substitute for the real thing.

The Professor
    Funnily enough, I've been to all of those except Green Park and for the most had good experiences. White Yulan probably not so much but still left quite happy from an older woman who knew what she was doing. Hong I also saw an older woman there some years ago who i wasn't going to ask to get her kit off, but she gave a most excellent sensual massage which she built up the intensity over 90 minutes before the final crescendo - the pleasure was almost unbearable. I did see a hot young thang at Hong who did get her kit off, but her skills paled in comparison to the older woman.

I did go to a shop in Southport a couple of years ago which does match your category though. curtains between tables, shit massage, shit ending (which the masseuse didn't do she had to call in the mama boss for). they employed asians and south americans and were upstairs at 149 Scarborough St. truly shit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quite a while back Hong was one of my go to shops - developed a relationship with the owner and because she liked me got many extras for standard prices. Same at Green Park, also Angel at Tanah Merah - found older MILFs if they get excited they can get carried away and then what turns out as a massage with a RnT turns into a full session.
    But that was a good time ago - wouldn't go there in a fit now.
    As for Southport and the coast yes had some very good times at Wongary both R and L hand side of highway (R side now closed) and Southport can be a gold mine if you know where to look. At one time the Goldie was much better value than Brissy but good to see Brissy is starting to catch up in choice, better pricing and range of services, 'bout bloody time!