Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any recommendations for thai massage shops

Junior Member(有D料到)

any recommendations for thai massage shops

Hi punters, do you have any good recommendations for massage shop in north west area? Thai more preferred. Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mali Mali in Chatswood- 3/6 Help Street

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks bro,will give it a try later

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really .... There was a lady boy trying to hide a boner last time I was there ... never again will I walk on help st

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Define North west... The massage shop on Johnson in Lalor Park almost exclusively employs Thai girls, Hope st Seven Hills has more than a few Thai girls also. Epping had a really pretty young girl named Helen on Mondays a while back, not sure if she is still around, she was Chinese but there were Thai girls there too. In fact come to think of it Thais are pretty much everywhere around Seven Hills/Castle Hill/Epping at the moment. Varying quality obviously.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Define North west... The massage shop on Johnson in Lalor Park almost exclusively employs Thai girls, Hope st Seven Hills has more than a few Thai girls also. Epping had a really pretty young girl named Helen on Mondays a while back, not sure if she is still around, she was Chinese but there were Thai girls there too. In fact come to think of it Thais are pretty much everywhere around Seven Hills/Castle Hill/Epping at the moment. Varying quality obviously.
    What's the info on Epping bro?
    Any shops with extras?
    PM me if need be.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I meant somewhere between beecroft to Baulkham hill. Epping seems is a good place to go

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve a Thai ML regular Jenny who will be working at Epping tomorrow. Don’t know the name or address of the shop, but have been there. Right next to station up the hill from the pedestrian overpass. She’s only an A cup but she give good services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is 41 Beecroft Road - Epping Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Neutral Bay on Military Road, the old Kimono Massage joint, across the road from ANZ is all Thai, you have to walk upstairs and it's right next to the B Line Bus line stop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a full on Thai testicle massage once. Holy fuck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My mate goes to a few that he recommends in the West Ryde & Meadowbank area. The ones in West Ryde are along a small stretch of Victoria Rd in the main shopping strip of West Ryde, the one in Meadowbank is on Constitution Rd.

Banned
    There's are mad thai massage near my place. But I'm at least 2 hours outta the CBD.
    Hot rocks, full on break ya back thai massage.

As a side note, the best Thai massage I have ever had, was in Bangkok (strangely enough). But it was done by a blind lady. Legit massage, no extras as it was in an open room with no dividers or curtains. The whole shop had blind masseurs. And they were so busy! $10 AUD for an hour, and it was the best. I went with a friend who was thai, you couldn't have navigated the backstreets as a farang.
    I think that would be an interesting selling point. Being blind, all the other senses are heightened. And providing income for those who would otherwise be unable to be employed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIsMe View Post
    I meant somewhere between beecroft to Baulkham hill. Epping seems is a good place to go
    Yep run with Epping. Beecroft has a shop but have never been. One of the shops in Carlingford had Thai girls sometimes too, the shop across the road from Carlingford Village.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I can do decent Thai massage (won’t say good but let customers evaluate) except cracking. Also have Thai girl Vixen works for me and she can give proper Thai massage.
    Yes, Baby can definitely give a decent strong part 1 massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I’ve a Thai ML regular Jenny who will be working at Epping tomorrow. Don’t know the name or address of the shop, but have been there. Right next to station up the hill from the pedestrian overpass. She’s only an A cup but she give good services.
    Thanks me, good intel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks baby, will definitely give a go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try 34 Langston Place Eppling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try 34 Langston Road Epping

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Jend View Post
    Try 34 Langston Road Epping
    How is girls’ quality?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast