Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any recommendations for thai massage shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vinegarstroke View Post
    Had a full on Thai testicle massage once. Holy fuck.
    Oh I tried that thai testicle massage when I was in Thailand. Usually done by a more experienced mature lady. Was painful but felt so good afterwards.

When I visit a Thai ML, I would always ask if they had the skill or training for testicle massage. But no luck so far. It would be awesome to find such a skilled massues here in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC-Teddy View Post
    My mate goes to a few that he recommends in the West Ryde & Meadowbank area. The ones in West Ryde are along a small stretch of Victoria Rd in the main shopping strip of West Ryde, the one in Meadowbank is on Constitution Rd.
    What’s the name of the one on Victoria road? Start with K or G?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not in the area but Baan Butsaba (sp?) in Rosebery is good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anything out west?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post
    Not in the area but Baan Butsaba (sp?) in Rosebery is good

Can anyone comment on any of their 3 shops?
    I often go pass two of them in my travels and was wonder if they are any good.

I like a good Thai whole body with Thai stretches while nude, as they can work into your upper thighs and hips much easier.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkboiz View Post
    Anything out west?
    This was asked 4 years ago but for the bros that is Googling and this thread shows up. Go to Buatong Thai Massage in Bankstown. Health fund rebate accepted. Back cracking, deep tissue massage with some hot stones to finish up. One of the best I’ve had besides the ones in Thailand.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any extra offered there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by seablue View Post
    Any extra offered there?
    No brother, thought this thread is for legit massage. Maybe, never ask I only go here without extras on mind.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is undies off or on?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMTAM2016 View Post
    Is undies off or on?
    On, can easily come off, right? It’s proper seen elderly doing couple massages. Who knows? Extras is up to the ML, can always discreetly jerk ya. Again I only go here to relief the knots on me back, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    On, can easily come off, right? It’s proper seen elderly doing couple massages. Who knows? Extras is up to the ML, can always discreetly jerk ya. Again I only go here to relief the knots on me back, nothing more.
    Thanks for the info,

While can be good, I am not after a yank this time, as undies off is more to not get oil on them, yet more so they can work all the way from my back to upper leg without getting caught in undies.

When I did 3 months in Adelaide, I had a regular where I could go undies off and she would do a great massage from legs to mid abdomen on front and back without any problems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    Thanks for the info,

While can be good, I am not after a yank this time, as undies off is more to not get oil on them, yet more so they can work all the way from my back to upper leg without getting caught in undies.

When I did 3 months in Adelaide, I had a regular where I could go undies off and she would do a great massage from legs to mid abdomen on front and back without any problems.
    Got cha, Narh these ladies would roll the undies down with a towel in between exposing a bit of the butt, do the upper body, then the same with the legs, roll the leg part of the undies up. So there’s always a towel on parts that isn’t massage.

I can tell these girls are kinder shy so having junior flopping around would be uncomfortable? It is nice sometimes just enjoying a good massage without focusing on the other parts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im too old for genuine Thai massage now. Id break. The real thing when Thailand was magnificent. Now I stick with relaxing oil. Does any other nationalities have the skills of Thais. Just wondering. Any Chinese ladies I’ve been to have treated my back like meat and my dick like a mower starting cord.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have two regular legit Thai massage ladies that let me take my undies off. My eyes nearly bleed with the expectation as they brush me sometimes or not. When I ask for more bum and legs they both carry out their massage to my wishes. One girl even crabs my bum playfully and flirts. No sexual services except in my brain and when I go home of course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12