Thread: C Amanda - a model with amazing GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Amanda - a model with amazing GFE

I have benefited from quite a few reviews on this forum over the years, regrettably never taking the time to contribute back myself.
    So here I thought was my very own chance at redress as there have been a few threads asking about Amanda recently but no detailed ARs, with me having visited her several times already.

First of all her photos are real with minimal retouching, nothing at all like the extremely heavy "elf" filters you see on pretty much all others. She has the looks and body of a professional model - in my eyes a few steps above the typical 278 line up. Admittedly I haven't seen a line up at Ginza for a long time - they don't seem to do these frequently - and only met about half of their regular girls, but same should be true there. Her height is around 172-173 and I would place her age perhaps at 25-26. Perfect proportions.

Appearance isn't really what makes Amanda special. If you like girls with short hair and/or amazing GFE, you may recall beautiful Claire at 278 who's left at the end of January. I've seen Claire many times and you can think of Amanda in a similar way, just less shy and even more fun. She is friendly and gentle from the start, leading onto unscripted and very natural sessions with what feels like a real mutual connection, something I never get with more professional "good service" girls at 278 like Bobo, Baby, Rui or Roxy.

A few more details - Amanda has very sensitive nipples, loves DATY and overall gets turned on easily - I don't remember using lube with her at all. Her BJ technique is among the better and she makes look CIM a natural part of the flow, initiating several times unprompted.

Sex with her is just something else altogether, the reactions, the eye contact - I can't recall anything comparable over hundreds and hundreds of other sessions (be careful that this is of course supremely subjective). No rating from me as this was probably my best experience to date.

If you've ever wondered what it would feel like to have a model girlfriend who was really into you, consider visiting Amanda. She could likely do this work several tiers above.

I saw Amanda near reception yesterday and agree that she looks just like her photos.

Good to she a positive review as I'm tempted to book her. I was worried she'd be a starfish.
    How is her dfk/ enthusiasm? Also how is her English?

I saw Aki yesterday ok punt but after seeing Amanda on the way out I had buyers remorse lol. Also need to see Alin again haven't seen any recent ARs on her but she was a 10 for me. Only negative was she was very young, but that was 2 years ago so she should be in her 20s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No comparison to Aki for my taste... remorse is perhaps justified 😀

Non-stop DFK, to answer your question.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amanda’s English is probably average for 278/Ginza - that is to say quite basic. She did tell me I looked like a celebrity so can’t really complain haha.

Quote Originally Posted by condorcet View Post
    Amanda’s English is probably average for 278/Ginza - that is to say quite basic. She did tell me I looked like a celebrity so can’t really complain haha.
    Lol nice which celeb?

The reason I asked is that Aki had poor English and used a translation app.

Seeing cached queries "can I cum in your mouth?" was hilarious.

Damn now i'm debating between Amanda or Chloe now. But still have kanon, Liz and Alin on the list lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Damn now i'm debating between Amanda or Chloe now. But still have kanon, Liz and Alin on the list lol
    Decisions, decisions, decisions ... I stil haven't seen a non chinese girl at either 278 or Ginza. Thinking about Kanon, Minji, Chloe or Alice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol nice which celeb?
    Ed Norton - she watched “Fight Club”. You take what you can get I suppose hahah.

Not bad, I'll tell her to watch American X next :P

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not bad, I'll tell her to watch American X next :P
    Hahah.

Just done a threesome with Amanda and her flatmate Joanna 😂. A first for me at Ginza - I will try to write a separate post.

oh wow I didn't realise they did 3somes at ginza.

Btw did she pull out the chinese sugar?

I'll do an AR tomorrow as my pc has been fucked lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oh wow I didn't realise they did 3somes at ginza.

Btw did she pull out the chinese sugar?
    They don’t advertise normally but ok if you tell them which girls and they’ve agreed.

I said no to the sugar haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by condorcet View Post
    Hahah.

Just done a threesome with Amanda and her flatmate Joanna ��. A first for me at Ginza - I will try to write a separate post.
    nice...i havent tried amanda before but i would probably try her next time as she has been having so many good reviews.
    on the other hand, i have tried Joanna, pretty good actually with very good response and moaning during sex which is very hot