Thread: Session number 4 with Lulu - never disappointed

Senior Member(無間使者)

Session number 4 with Lulu - never disappointed

I first saw Lulu on the first day 278 opened and had been smitten ever since. 3 trips later, I’m still infatuated with her.

Shes small, but she’s really, really pretty - and I can guarantee that she’s super young (we can tell just by feeling a girl’s complexion).

The past couple of session I was pretty much in for the action and every time lulu offered a full package of intense, pse-like services and bent to my every desire (oral, 69, doggy, cowgirl etc etc).

This time round I opted for full GFE, and it was a full 45 min (couldn’t do an hour cuz I had a client meeting) of genuine, heart felt and loving girlfriend experience, exemplified by her soft kisses and gentle touches and ultimately a smooth, slow and intense orgasm before the alarm beeped.

Lulu is really eager to please and takes a LOT of pride in deliverying the best services. Now to plan my next trip to see Lulu again...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She is a great girl. I fucked her when she first came to Sydney and was working at 7 Cowper Street Granville.

Most petite girl I have ever fucked.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=cowper

Love her. She has gone on to better things and I have followed her progress with interest but I got to her when her pussy was still fresh.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Even now it’s still fresh but you got it too good mate lol

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    Session no 4 lol . Another assandlegs in the making
    He is about 76 behind at the moment. Lala must be sick of his ugly mug
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had assandlega in mind exactly when I made this post - let me make it to 40 first lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She is a great girl. I fucked her when she first came to Sydney and was working at 7 Cowper Street Granville.

Most petite girl I have ever fucked.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=cowper

Love her. She has gone on to better things and I have followed her progress with interest but I got to her when her pussy was still fresh.
    7 cower is a fucking hole and feel sorry for pretty girls working there. Everytime I've been there to check it out they are all large old ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    7 cower is a fucking hole and feel sorry for pretty girls working there. Everytime I've been there to check it out they are all large old ladies.
    Correct most of the time. Some exceptions but not many

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    I had assandlega in mind exactly when I made this post - let me make it to 40 first lol
    lol... I take that as a compliment... it's fantastic when you can get a connection with a girl.

Assandlegs hasn’t been reporting his session counts lately. Wondering what number is he up to now .
    Keep wondering... I won't say anything until I reach session 100...

He is about 76 behind at the moment. Lala must be sick of his ugly mug
    Apparently not...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lulu doesn’t break Leong to Cowper for sure.

Her service aside (which we must attribute to the proper training of 278, no qn about that), she’s got great attitude. Most importantly, she’s legit attractive. I dare say she probably belongs to one of those minority Chinese ethnic groups because she has an exotic sense of beauty - this isn’t something you can tell from her photos, you MUST see her in person.

All in all, worth it. And if you catch the early bird promotion, that’s 170 for 45 minutes it’s a bloody killer

Assandlegs hasn’t been reporting his session counts lately. Wondering what number is he up to now .
    Haha... I realised that my countdown must have been annoying as hell, so I stopped...

Banned
    i think beauty is eye of the beholder. Shes a little short . I personally prefer Tall and slim girls with long legs
    Did someone say short......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she’s tiny. I reckon if she was 170 it’s a whole different level of appeal but I love her as she is. In my eyes, she’s amazing

Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post
    Lulu doesn’t break Leong to Cowper for sure.

Her service aside (which we must attribute to the proper training of 278, no qn about that), she’s got great attitude. Most importantly, she’s legit attractive. I dare say she probably belongs to one of those minority Chinese ethnic groups because she has an exotic sense of beauty - this isn’t something you can tell from her photos, you MUST see her in person.

All in all, worth it. And if you catch the early bird promotion, that’s 170 for 45 minutes it’s a bloody killer
    At 7 Cowper Street she was $150 hr. Even more of a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Haha... I realised that my countdown must have been annoying as hell, so I stopped...
    We are all still thinking about you....81, 82, 83 etc

Take a look at this girl at 244, Chelsea. Does she remind you of Lala ?

Working ther Monday.

http://244paddington.com.au/chelsea/

We are all still thinking about you....81, 82, 83 etc

Take a look at this girl at 244, Chelsea. Does she remind you of Lala ?

Working ther Monday.

http://244paddington.com.au/chelsea/
    She does a bit doesn't she, however, I doubt that she would have the same sweet personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    She does a bit doesn't she!
    I am booked in to try her out on my way to the airport so I will report back.....as is my duty