Girl's Name : Jessica

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 26 July, 2018

Rates : $90/30 min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : sexy curvy body, medium tits (35in C cup natural), medium waist ( about 27in), medium bums (about 35in), 160 cm tall, size 6, white smooth skin, pretty face. Beautiful smile. short dyed hair.

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

The shop receptionist, Kevin, messaged me last Thursday that he had a new young pretty Korean girl, Jessica. This shop used to have a lot of very nice Korean girls working. These days very rarely would a Korean girl come to work in this shop. I like Korean girls a lot and so I made a booking with Kevin for mid- afternoon.

After I saw Jessica, I liked her immediately. Paid for 30 min and she took me into her room.

While I was having a shower, Jessica already took her clothes off and waited for me in bed. Her tits and body are exceptionally good, natural and perky. She speaks quite good English, but no Chinese. She told me that she is a student and works only a few days each week. Her customers are mainly Chinese and so she changed shop to Hurstville due to the large Chinese population.

Jessica's personality is very nice . She is very polite. She gave me very good CBJ and her sucking skills very good. She used cow-girl first and then I used missionary next. In the end, I tried doggy and got myself over the line. Jessica didn't make much moaning noise, but she held my body very tightly while we had sex. Our sex lasted quite a long time and she didn't complain at all. Just did everything to please me. Exceptional atttitude.

We showered separately. Before I put on my clothes, she used her personal body lotion and rubbed softly on my back. She said my back is very dry. I was very pleased about her care about me (just a new customer). She gave me such a good girl friend feeling.

I must return soon to see her again.