Sofia @ 7 Cowper Street
Nationality: China
Date of visit: 25/07/2018
Services: Kissing, BBBJ, 69, and FS.

The management text me and recommend Sofia. She is a popular girl in the past and she is back. By the way, I have never try Sofia and only saw a lot of her reviews so here I am.

Look
She has long dark hair, elegant and beautiful look. Her skin is quite white, smooth, well maintained. A good body with enhanced E cups that may not be everyone cup of tea but sure her fit body with sexy curves bottom that good for doggie.

Experience
Her bbbj skill is fine that I enjoyed and she is more focusing on the top and the shaft.

DATY was all good and she really loved to be licked and juice came out as my rewards.

One little thing that she wouldn't let me DFK at the beginning. Just lips kissing but after a good tongue work on her clit, she became more open and let me DFK her that was great.

Dom on for the missionary, she opened up her leg and let me all in. No doubt that she moved her hips and used her pussy muscle to gave little me some extra pressure. It was sensation and I have placed her legs up on my shoulder as well. She moans and look at me with an happy face. I was getting up the speed and she was grating her pussy against little me and in no time i gave her every thing.

We kissed like lover and and hug each other. Then we had a chat. Still some time and she started playing with little me again. She was all good for 2nd round so this time I took it slow and have her in various position and at the end I was side spoon her and it was great to end the session.

Shower together and she checked whether she can wake little me up again. Lol.

Summary
A beautiful E cup girl that treat me like a lover and also like a king. She is not a time watcher for sure and just love to please. YMMV

Looks 7/10
Services 8/10