Thread: C-Eva -- cute pocket rocket

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C-Eva -- cute pocket rocket

Catching up on reviews. Review 1 of 4 of following in the footsteps of Brothelcreeper.

Saw Eva about a month ago. It was a late weekend night, and a lot of girls were busy. Based on Brothelcreeper's TR of C Eva, decided to take the plunge. Booked her for a 45 minute session.

She's a real cutie. Her face is probably a bit rounder than the photos might show, but not in a bad way. She does have a genuine spinner's body. Showered together (nothing major to report here) and hit the bed.

I have to say that 278 Club has the best decor or any place I've been to. Lots of mirrors, on the side, on the ceiling, on the wall. Eva gave me a bit of a back massage, and then flipped me over, and it was a really great visual to see her cute butt in the mirror above while she was straddling me and giving me a tongue bath.

Flipped her over. No kissing, no licking her boobs, but she did let me DATY lightly, but kept on saying it was ticklish (long day, I guess). Dommed up, went into scissors and played with her boobs for a really long time. She's tight. She has great boobs and not an ounce of fat. Doing her in scissors and seeing her moan and playing with her boobs was a great visual. hen tried to do standing doggie, but she was a bit too short for me. Also, with a spinner/pocket rocket this small, I wanted to try her up against the wall, but 278 rooms have wainscotting on the walls, so it makes it difficult/uncomfortable to pin someone up against the wall.

Brought her back down to the bed, finished in plow. Then had a lot of pillow talk with her. Her English is pretty good, and she's a really cute girl with a cute personality. GFE, not PSE. Treat her well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review. Eva is a really cutie. Big sticky out nipples
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.