Thread: Joey -- first time I got the DATY upsell

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Joey -- first time I got the DATY upsell

Catching up on reviews. Review 2 of 4 of following in the footsteps of Brothelcreeper.

Made my way out to 45 George and booked Joey on the strength of Brothelcreeper's review. I booked an hour and paid for standard service, and Joey had just woken up. For some reason, I don't seem to recall if her face matched the pictures, but she definitely has a pocket rocket/spinner bod.

After a shower, she started massaging my back. I asked if I could return the favor, and she gladly agreed. She had a few knots in her mid-back that I was able to loosen up. Then I started giving her a tongue bath while she was face down. She has a gorgeous little button butt, and when I got down there, I couldn't help but stick my tongue in and rim her. That's how cute it was.

Flipped her over. Tried to kiss her boobs, but she said no. Worked my way down to her belly and waist and hips, and then when I got to the Y, her hand came down and she said "No licky." Which was a bit of a surprise, because it seem like she appreciated my massaging her back. And she seemed open to rimming, I was surprised with the DATY block. I said, "Why not?" She said, "Need to pay more money."

So this was a first for me. I've never been in the middle of a session and got an upsell. Kind of ruins the moment. But Joey is cute enough and I was worked up enough that I decided to entertain the upsell. "How much?" I said. "$50 more," she said. But then I realized, shit, I didn't bring extra cash with me. "ATM?" I said? She indicated that a card would be OK.

So we both jumped out of bed -- I got my debit card out, and she called the guy at the desk (we were very close to the front desk). With both of us hiding behind the door, she handed him my card, he ran another $50, and then handed the card and a receipt back. Yes, it sounds crazy. Then we jumped back into bed.

She said thank you and indicated that the Y was open for dining. Interestingly, even after the DATY upsell, kissing/sucking her boobs was not on the menu. So I went to the Y.

And I'm damn glad I did.

This was probably one of the best DATY sessions I've had with a WL. Joey LOVES DATY. We went at it for a solid 15-20 minutes, and she easily came hard at least 3 different times. She doesn't have that much of a refractory period and can take more stimulus pretty quickly after climax, and she wanted it more. After her 3rd climax, all the pubic hair around her pussy was completely soaked -- like she had just stepped out of a shower -- and she was SPENT. It was hot.

I dommed up, and we first did scissors with me playing with her boobs. Then we spooned with one of my arms wrapped over her shoulder, and both of my hands fondling her breasts and my kissing and licking her ear. We were both a hot sweaty mess by then, and she fit perfectly in my arms. We kept spooning gently, and then I picked up the tempo. Held back a bit because the feeling of her in all hot and wet against me was so great. Then accelerated again, this time pulling her hips back with one hand while I was thrusting. And then I shot my load (rare in spoons for me.)

The DATY upsell was a memorable experience. The DATY and spooning made it all the more memorable.

Would I repeat? Maybe. But if I do, I'll probably pay the DATY up-sell ahead of time.

Banned
    How much was the initial layout bro?
    They have a standard and silver class girls tiered pricing on their website.... was she standard or silver?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $.60.

Their pricing is probably so of the most crazy tiered pricing I've seen anywhere in the world. Talk about price discrimination. And it's pretty vague -- like what's the diff between silver, gold, diamond? "Level of service" not quality of the girl.

Although at $$.10, for one of the best DATY sessions ever, perhaps still reasonable value.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one Batman,

Joey is a cute pocket rocket and a good fuck.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.