Thread: Eva -- non-stop PSE action

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eva -- non-stop PSE action

Catching up on reviews. Review 3 of 4 of following in the footsteps of Brothelcreeper.

Headed out to 22 Rydalmere to see Eva. Made a booking for the early bird special at $.30.

First off, 22 Rydalmere pretty much didn't honor my booking. I had to sit there and wait 20-25 minutes for someone else to finish. Eval walked him out, and the promptly greeted me in the waiting room. "Were you waiting long?" Well, whatever. We went back to the room, and it was pretty much the exact same room that the other punt had just finished in -- so a bit of a downer.

First impressions -- Eva is a tall drink of water. I guess I should have paid attention before booking, but guess I missed that. Eva was wearing some black lingerie, much like in her photos. I think one review did mention that she has a uniquely proportioned body -- like her boobs seem like they should be either smaller or bigger, but they're just kind of in-between. Tough to describe.

Showered, and then immediately got to business. Eva immediately starts giving me a tongue bath and sucking on my balls, my nipples, sometimes to the point of being painful. Then she starts giving me a CBJ. I spin her around and we start going 69, and generally when I do 69, women start getting distracted, but not Eva. She continue with the BJ like no body's business, and I keep eating her out, like it's a competition to see who can make the other person cum first. She wins.

She cleans me up. We talk for a bit. Then I go down on her for some real DATY. I'm pretty sure she quasi-squirted because when she climaxed, it seemed like there a lot fo cum juice that came out of her, and there was an enormous wet spot on the bed afterward.

Then I dommed up again and entered her in plow. I couldn't get myself to cum again (not a 2 shot guy, or I wasn't really that into her), so left it at that. Showered and left before my time was up.

Value for money? Absolutely. 69 plus DATY plus FS and PSE action for $.30? Can't be beat.

Would I repeat? Probably not. She wasn't really my cup of tea. YMMV.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review but I have not seen Eva at this shop.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thank you for your review
    Eva very sweet girls
    Eva on today booking welcome

Name: Eva
    Height: 166
    Weight: 44kg
    Waist Size: 6
    Bust Size: C Cup
    Nationality: Taiwan

Services: Silver,Gold & Diamond,
    GFE, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

[COLOR=#959494][FONT=&quot]Comments: She can provide you the best service ever, never rush any jobs and serve you like a king!!luxurious long black hair down to my waist,her skin is supple,soft and she makes the perfect companion. She will strip you of all your clothes and enjoy embracing naughty adventures together. Relaxing in the room, you can take your time,unrushed without disruption.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?70075-Eva
    Eva after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...t-22-Rydalmere
    Eva after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...d-expectations
    Eva after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...g-a-lovely-gem
    Eva after review
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...tomer-services
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice review but I have not seen Eva at this shop.
    Damn, maybe that's why it was kind of a miss for me... I was like, man, how could BC steer me wrong? I guess I was looking at too many ARs and got confused.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by batman_21 View Post
    Damn, maybe that's why it was kind of a miss for me... I was like, man, how could BC steer me wrong? I guess I was looking at too many ARs and got confused.
    Eva has got a lot of good reviews from other punters.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Eva on today booking welcome
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM