After a series of bad experiences trying new places and a period of exercising some some self control, I found myself looking at my old favorites like DOS.

I was looking through the roster and couldn't get Harumi's picture out of my mind so I figured what the hell, one more time and then I am done with this. Famous last words I am sure.

I made the booking with no fuss and when I arrived I was greeted with a smile and "I have been waiting for you!" Instantly felt at ease and knew I would be in great hands.

We got chatting about fitness and health life styles and wow does it show. Harumi is trim, tall and well proportioned. A beautiful ass and thigh gap but more on that later. I had booked the hour and knew we had some time so I settled in to a really good massage. She worked all my pressure points in my back and I was feeling relaxed. Still chatting about holidays and travel and completely forgot about everything else. All the time watching her tight figure in the mirrors and running my hands on her silky soft legs.

I probably looked too relaxed because while sitting on top she grinds into me and asks what she can do for me. I had only really come prepared for a good part 2 but my mind was begging for more.

So she hopped of and stripped down bending over to show me her ass, shaved pussy and I could see clearly between her legs. Nothing drives me more crazy tan this combo. I have dreamt of finding someone like this and to also to have such a relaxed cha. Harumi hoped on top and was grinding back on-top of me cowgirl style and continued on from there, hand going everywhere. As I was getting close she stopped, grinned and sat me up as she hopped of the table.

We turned sideways so I could watch the mirror and she started some spanish on me while I watched her ass bounce up and down. Reaching down to feel how wet she was and having bit of a play I couldn't last any longer and blew everywhere.

She chuckled, cleaned me up, and finished with bit more of a massage with the remaining time.

I left very happy and a believer once more.