Thread: Deer -- wow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Deer -- wow

Made an hour booking for Abby but didn't bring my phone. Arrived 3 minutes late. Guy at desk said that he did text and call me, but I didn't pick up, so he gave away my spot. Live and learn.

Deer was available for 30 minutes, and she was on my to-do list, so I decided to give her a whirl.

Deer is impossibly small. A real pocket rocket. I'm not even sure if she reaches my chin (and I'm not that tall). She's really cute. From the photos/videos on the website, I was afraid that she would have had too much work done on her face, but in person, it all seems to flow well. (She does have implants). She has 3 tatoos -- one on her leg, one on the small of her back, and one on her shoulder -- but all are tastefully done.

We showered together, and she gave me a BBBJ in the shower -- atypical of most girls.

Started face down and she was running her boobs over my back. I pretty quickly turned over, and really enjoyed seeing her sucking my nipples and giving me a BBBJ in the mirror above the bed. She has an awesome ass, btw. I pulled her up and started sucking her nipples and fingering her ass and snatch, and she seemed to appreciate.

I dommed up. We alternated between her sitting in my lap and my sucking her tits and my pulling her hips in as she ground, and cowgirl. She's a very pretty sight in cowgirl. She has a flat belly, pretty long hips for a small girl, and even though she has implants, they're will done (not too hard) and perfect to grab onto during cowgirl. It was hot.

Deer is small enough that while she was in cowgirl, and pulled her down on top of me, then lifted her and rotated her under me, and then we went straight into missionary. We did scissors for a bit, and then we spooned, with my legs wrapped around hers. Then I spun her around again and finished in plow, with her feet up against my chest, and her arms wrapped around her own legs.

Deer is very pretty. She has a charming personality and for someone who's never formally studied English, she speaks English great. She also laughed uncontrollably when I tried what little Chinese I know. (Her English is much much better than my Chinese.)

The amazing thing is, even though I had only booked her for 30 minutes, it seemed like much longer. Deer is like a fine wine -- it's very easy to savor every moment with her.

Value for money? Absolutely.

Would I repeat? Absolutely. 30 minutes weren't enough. I'll be back for an hour.

Banned
    Nice AR bro.
    She's in my top 5 so far for this year.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review. Deer always gets great reviews. Top service girl.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    C Deer

Deer!! Oh my Deer … she is last day@278club. She will go back to China...………. T.T Tomorrow.....Plz don't miss her today...!!
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 278club View Post
    C Deer

Deer!! Oh my Deer … she is last day@278club. She will go back to China...………. T.T Tomorrow.....Plz don't miss her today...!!
    Nooo. Is she gone for good? Missed having one last sesh

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacho View Post
    Nooo. Is she gone for good? Missed having one last sesh
    Yep, According to her, it was her last day yesterday, unless she decides to show up one last time as I believe she is flying back on Friday.
    Had last session with her yesterday. Sure gonna miss her.