Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There are some dead set wankers out there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

There are some dead set wankers out there

Was at Massage shop having a very nice time and both of us recovering from a sweaty session. Hearing raised voices outside. Went on for a few minutes and my girl recognized the voice so she goes out to see commotion.
    Some guy of Indian persuasion is going off his nut about WG who gave him a poor massage now he wanted his money back. Turned out he had been in the shop before and tricked one of the girls into a situation whereby in her words he tried to rape her. He denied ever being in the shop and he said he never ever saw the girl he was supposed to have apparently raped. The WG said she actually made a police statement about the incident with him.
    The WG I was with showed me CCTV footage of him on her phone and sure enough it was him in the shop.
    Now its none of my business but the girls story added up his story sounded like pure BS.
    After heated altercations and him scaring the shit out of the girls in the shop he finally left. I tried to support the girls and just calm him down but gee I am sure you know what I really wanted to do.
    2 other clients came in and were also of the opinion that this guy was nothing more than a dickhead. They too fully supported the girls in the shop and tried to get him to go.
    This guy tried to fake ringing the police, threatening all sorts of crap and at times just purely refused to move out of the shop.
    I feel sorry for the girls because often they are left alone in a shop with no male support and due to their naive understanding of the law and lack of knowledge of how to cope with situations like this they are really very vulnerable.

After he left the WG who said he tried to rape her was visibly shaken and the ppl in the shop did our best to try to calm her and reassure her.

I know if you are in this type of industry you are going to come across people and incidents like this but ffs what are these guys thinking.
    Most of these girls are in this situation, yes some out of choosing, but many out of necessity to make some money to pay debts or financial situations.

Karma will happen to this guy one day ....I only wish I was there to see it and videotape it to show the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So.... Are the girls hot at this shop?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I was close to an ML a few years ago. She told me she was once raped by a Cauc customer on her first week at the job. And being new in this country she had no clue of what she was supposed to do or have done. Eventually she told the boss but the boss put the blame back on her (‘why you didn’t scream, why you just let it happen, you must have done something which make him do so’)

Something similar happened when I was at a shop in Springwood last year. Indian dude carrying on like a pork chop. no allegation of rape, but he was being a dick to the girl and then to the others when they came out to see wtf was going on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m sure there is not a ml in brisbane who likes Indian customers from what I seen as a punter and from mls tell me they are all mostly dickhead trying to scam free or cheap or run off not paying

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Such a caring individual...

Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    So.... Are the girls hot at this shop?
    Yet another one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I travel throughout Sth East Asia to places like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore and others one central complaint I hear from working girls is sub continent men are smelly, dirty, treat the girls like shit, underpay and always try to scam or cheat even not pay. I have heard countless stories of men from these parts refusing to pay or getting a girl to go back to the hotel and find 2/3 others there waiting. Now I work with some very respectful Indian men who are total gentlemen and they know how they suffer from their grubby brothers and the stereotypical notion WG have of their race. This is not racism it is pure fact. Unfortunately strong cultural and male chauvinistic beliefs lead these individuals to act the way they do.
    Funny how when I go travelling Australians, Europeans and Americans are treated like gold by the WG whereas Muslims, Indians and some Asian races are looked upon with contempt and loathing. I have some people suggest its just the color of the money that counts- in my experience that is true BS.
    The average Indian man thinks it ok to pee on the streets in India..this is a true reflection of the type of man that comes from these parts. Flame me if you want ....but go ask a WG....bet my house she will agree.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Yet another one.
    This is a punting forum buddy. We care about the looks of the girls and their services.

There are many dickheads in the world. If you really care, you should become a cop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    I’m sure there is not a ml in brisbane who likes Indian customers from what I seen as a punter and from mls tell me they are all mostly dickhead trying to scam free or cheap or run off not paying
    When visiting an ML I always try to spark a conversation to make the ML feel safe and relaxed. I have heard many a story about the above and wonder why they do it. Stories of Indian guys on arrival getting irate and abusive trying to get the price down and many doing a runner when to massage is over. (Their hygiene is very bad too) Some MLs have told me of anther race that is just as bad.

How do they expect an ML to give them a nice relaxing quality massage when the poor girl is feeling so bad after being subjected to such a nasty intro etc.

I have noticed many adds on Locanto where WLs clearly state no Indians!

Maybe that is why some shops charge so much because of the shit they have to go through to make some $$$. I certainly feel sorry for these MLs'.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "We" judging from the responses on here you are in the minority.
    Besides who says you speak for all the posters on here.
    You are right in one respect - there are many dickheads in the world - buddy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I totally agree with this discussion. I for one am of Asian background but have treated each n every girl with the utmost respect n have never had a bad experience in all my punting travels. In fact I am a regular to a shop and like to keep the healthy relationship.

But I must say, over and over again I've had the girls express their dislike towards the Indian men. In one incident I opted for the 4 hands massage n suddenly there was someone knocking at the locked door. One ML went to tell him they were all booked out but he wasnt happy. After a few minutes she returned n said it was a Indian guy who had been following her from shop to shop n always asking for sex. She hated him n felt as if she was being stalked by him.

There has to be a line in the sand or else they'll ruin it for the rest of us respectfull punters when things turns to push n shove. If only there was a register of abusive guys where shops can refuse service, I'm sure it'll make life safer for the ML's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    "We" judging from the responses on here you are in the minority.
    Besides who says you speak for all the posters on here.
    You are right in one respect - there are many dickheads in the world - buddy.
    Hi 4FoW2,

I am not saying I'm the best person in the world because I do go punting.

However, I'm not the kind of guys who would think they are better than other people and act like a hero in front of the girls. Yeah dude... If you really feel bad for the girl who was allegedly raped, go punch that fucking guy instead of being the "nice" guy in "supporting" the girl.

This is a after report section and perhaps you should write more about your "sweaty" session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi can you tell me which shop this happened in. I am close to some girls who have told me similar situation before so worried it's not from the girls I know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin200 View Post
    Hi can you tell me which shop this happened in. I am close to some girls who have told me similar situation before so worried it's not from the girls I know
    Its happened to many shops!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had just finished a session at Amore years ago when some dickhead lost the plot over not getting a full stamp on his loyalty card for a half hour session. I stuck around to make sure nothing happened but let him have his rant (mostly on the phone to the owner). The moron eventually left, without his keys. So I found him on the street and gave them back to him. The girls have to put up with all sorts of shit. Have heard some real shocking stories of what some weirdos and slimebags do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi 4FoW2,

However, I'm not the kind of guys who would think they are better than other people and act like a hero in front of the girls. Yeah dude... If you really feel bad for the girl who was allegedly raped, go punch that fucking guy instead of being the "nice" guy in "supporting" the girl.

This is a after report section and perhaps you should write more about your "sweaty" session.
    If there was a police report filed and CCTV footage to support his being at the shop at the time of the alleged incident, wouldn't the police be interested in meeting him on his most recent visit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi 4FoW2,

I sort of get what this guy is saying, but then again, punching in was going to make a bad situation worse wasn’t it?

I do dare you to call the cops in, be interested to know what your reason for being there would be....

“I was just here servicing the air conditioning and low and behold this started happening...”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    I sort of get what this guy is saying, but then again, punching in was going to make a bad situation worse wasn’t it?

I do dare you to call the cops in, be interested to know what your reason for being there would be....

“I was just here servicing the air conditioning and low and behold this started happening...”
    Easy. Just say you were walking past and heard all the yelling so popped your head in to see if everything was ok.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post

It's a massage shop, you went there for a massage. How are you to know what the girls do with other customers? you only go there for a massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    It's a massage shop, you went there for a massage. How are you to know what the girls do with other customers? you only go there for a massage.
    That defence actually doesn’t work.

If you’re on the premises that illegal practices are offered it’s up to you to prove that you were not partaking. There is no presumption of innocence when circumstantial evidence says the contrary.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast