Thread: Vicky - Bexley Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vicky - Bexley Massage

Hi All,

Just telling everyone about this new place I discovered. It's in Bexley , 39 Albyn street to be exact.

Basically this Is a FS place but it's called best massage.

Anyways , I saw this WL by the name of Vicky this afternoon and was pretty surprised how good her BJ skills were. Like wow !! Slow DT with eye contract and lots of tongue action it was amesome.

Sexwise she was pretty good too and like to be on top, which is fine by me coz it's less action.

As to looks, she is ok and I'd say a 7/10, body is a 7.5/10. She is medium height with a full B cup breast. She is late twenties or early thirties.

Sex was 8/10, I like it how she run her fingers up and down her body.

Anyways a good girl at a nice place.

You guys should check it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    Hi All,

Just telling everyone about this new place I discovered. It's in Bexley , 39 Albyn street to be exact.

Basically this Is a FS place but it's called best massage.

Anyways , I saw this WL by the name of Vicky this afternoon and was pretty surprised how good her BJ skills were. Like wow !! Slow DT with eye contract and lots of tongue action it was amesome.

Sexwise she was pretty good too and like to be on top, which is fine by me coz it's less action.

As to looks, she is ok and I'd say a 7/10, body is a 7.5/10. She is medium height with a full B cup breast. She is late twenties or early thirties.

Sex was 8/10, I like it how she run her fingers up and down her body.

Anyways a good girl at a nice place.

You guys should check it out.
    you didn't tell what the charges were ??????

So what was the charges ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry bros ! Busy week. $150 for an hour for BBJ and VIP service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went here a while back when they used to advertise in BackPage (RIP) ..it's small so only couple girls on in day so no lineups.... was $80 for half hour but paid $90 to include BBBJ... was pretty good service for late 20s asian.... only turnoff was they had massage tables instead of beds so couldnt get good purchase .... have they upgraded to beds? .... entrance is pretty discreet in quiet street, apart from the usual flashing neon OPEN sign ... staircase is pretty dark &steep if you go in after brigt sunlight .. but then everyone wears sunnies into brothels, dont they
    used to be linked to other shops at Liverpool & Campsie, so the girls rotated between.... good choice in an otherwise fairly sparse WL territory... I miss Wooli Creek WLs