Thread: Bobo - Wow!

Banned

Bobo - my fuck of the year so far

Some girls get you hard on mere sight alone. Bobo at 278 is one such girl. And she keeps you there, with all her skills and passion and energy.

This was my second session with Bobo. I saw her as the first part of a back-to-back double with Roxy (45 minutes each) about a month ago. That was a mistake.

Firstly, because Bobo is a one-hour MINIMUM girl, and secondly, so is Roxy. They both deserve their own stage. I found myself cramming Bobo towards the end of what was a shorter session for me – I’m usually one hour minimum – only for Roxy to walk in 5 minutes later and blow me away. Both are way too good for 45 minutes. Way too good.

Bobo walks in this day and starts our 90-minute session with a long round of DFK and wandering hands – back of my head, face, chest, crotch, arse. She is very forward with me.

She goes to drop to her knees, but I direct the action to the shower where I want to soap her up and get my cock between her magnificent tits – all natural, perfect size, beautiful hang on them. With her slim waist, long legs and tight arse, Bobo is one seriously gorgeous package. My. Type. Of. Girl.

After some Spanish in the shower and some close attention to each other’s erogenous zones, Bobo moves to her knees. Positioning the shower head to spray warm water up onto my balls, she takes me in her mouth for a wonderous couple of minutes. I’m as hard as I can ever remember being. She says something about how hard I am, and she giggles. I nearly lost it all over her face right there.

I stop the blow job and say, “it’s your turn”. I get down on my knees and the delectable Bobo positions her shapely legs high so I have access to her pussy. With water streaming down my back, I explore her girl with my tongue and fingers. Lovely moans from above.

Bobo is keen to fuck now, so she hurries us out of the shower. I remind her that we have longer today – twice as long as our first encounter – and she giggles again. My dick is bouncing with anticipation.

The next 30 minutes is a fuck and suck fest of mish on the bed, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, 69, flatiron, doggy, 69 again, cowgirl on the floor, DATY, standing doggy, BBBJ, and back on with a new dom to repeat all that again, and more.

No tissues. No wipes. No spitting. No phone. No clock-watching. This girl is devoid of bullshit. And she is an extremely willing partner.

I am in awe of her body as I’m shaking and rocking and thrusting her this way and that.

It is when Bobo is on top of me jumping and pumping and I can see her gorgeous tits in all their natural, sexual beauty that I blow a long load into her. She clamps her pussy around me to extract every last drop. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I clean myself up – Bobo thinks this is silly and she giggles – and I tell her I’m going to the shower to prepare for round two, which I plan to start in Bobo’s mouth. She wants to join me in the shower, out of duty I suspect, but I tell her to relax. I ask her to lay down on the bed and wait for me. She does.

When I return, Bobo moves first. She kneels on the bed, pulls me close and wraps her lips around the tip of my still hard cock. And she sucks little sucks. Just on the tip. Then one long, deep swallow to my base. Oh my.

I’ve been in the shower for the past 3 minutes thinking about what Bobo and I will do next and she takes the initiative and does things with her mouth and tongue that got me close to unloading right there.

I tell her it’s her turn again and she’s very happy as I begin a slow, 10-minute cat bath that culminates with my tongue deep inside her girl again. She shudders and grabs the back of my head hard.

With about 15 minutes to go, I ask Bobo to dom me up again so I can really let loose. I ask Bobo if she’s OK if we go hard and she’s not sure what I mean. So I show her.

Again in doggy, Bobo on the bed with her fabulous arse in the air and me standing, I start slowly then build to a vicious pounding. Then I stop and ask Bobo if this is OK. “Is OK. I like,” she replies.

I bang Bobo furiously for as long as I can hold this pace, maybe 90 seconds straight. We then move to a more sedate mish position where Bobo’s legs are straight and I pump her deep and slowly, holding her arms way above her head with lots of DFK. Bobo has an orgasm here.

I want a CIM finish with this gorgeous girl. I ask, and of course, she’s keen.

Off the bed, I grab a big cushion for Bobo to kneel in front of me next to the wall mirror. Down she goes, deep, deep. Head bobbing slowly. Then quickly. She’s at my tip then her tongue is under my shaft. She looks up. Huge Bobo eyes. I can feel myself hitting the back of her throat as she begins a deep bob again and it’s here that Bobo brings me to a smashing orgasm. Streams and streams and she takes it all.

It’s a good minute AFTER I’ve finished pulsing that Bobo gets off her knees and spits me into a cup. It is one of the finest blow jobs I’ve ever had. We go to the shower for a final 5 minutes of feeling each other up. My cock is hardening again, thanks to Bobo.

Bobo is one of those girls you don’t ever forget.

To look at her, she is so sexy. Smoking hot sexy. I’d love to see her in street clothes.

To smell her, those soft and sweet girly aromas, makes her even hotter.

To feel her – long black hair, soft skin, long legs, peach arse and big natural breasts – makes me want to take her back to Melbourne.

Everyone’s experience will vary, and girls will react in different ways to us. But man, I’ve got no hesitation in saying that as September arrives, Bobo is so far my fuck of the year.

Sheesh, mate! That got me a boner up reading this AR, lol~~~ A great read!

Banned
    Bobo is really good. Massive tits, slim and a good time.

Nice AR mate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Great AR Speech!! Also making my horny just reading it!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

i don't do back to back sessions 2 days in a row EVER. I've done it once last year with my #1 girl Yoyo and I have to agree with speech writer here. I've seen Bobo as well and was immediately hooked! I saw her 2 days in a row because the first time was out of this world! She's a great girl through and through probably my favourite of this year but with 3 months till the year is out the top spot is anyones taking!
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Speechwriter! She sounds like a great girl! Can’t wait to get back to 278!

Cheers Mr. Speechwriter, Bobo sounds like a lotta fun. If I recall, is Roxy her sister?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wtf is flatiron?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one Speech. Big tits, great service. Winner winner chicken dinner.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird232 View Post
    Cheers Mr. Speechwriter, Bobo sounds like a lotta fun. If I recall, is Roxy her sister?
    I don't know for sure Mr Bird, but when I was setting up my back-to-back session with them both last month, there was no mention from Tony or Jessie at the 278 reception that Bobo and Roxy are sisters.

However, I did notice one strong resemblance. They both had a gorgeous set of natural breasts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    wtf is flatiron?
    Flatiron

"I like."

Always loved one of the transitions going from Downward Doggy to Flatiron~~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whose tit's would you say is better. Cici's or Bobo's???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    whose tit's would you say is better. Cici's or Bobo's???
    Bobo’s. And IMHO, Roxy’s rack is better than both of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    well i know who im going to see today. thanks

Banned
    I gotta agree there bro.
    I like Roxys service too.
    Shes a sweetheart.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Bobo. fun session. her tits weren't as big as i thought they would be. moving on to deer or maybe cici next