So i haven't punted in over 5 months. My last punt was in Ginza, with Boa, which was pretty fun. But after that I've been busy with school and work, and my obsession with Tammy at 227 Broadway, kept me well away from punting. But today, i had a long shift at work and my classes were starting again the day after so i thought i needed to relieve some stress. Thought I'd hit 227 but everyone was booked out. So i though, fuck it, I'll have some sex. Hit up Ginza, had Taylor in mind but she wasn't available. So asked if Lala was available and got a yes. Next minute, I was walking to Ginza, excited and abit nervous.

10 minutes later i reached, paid some Korean looking dude and a very irritated girl with black hair, and was ushered to Room 1 to meet Lala. Open the door and before i knew what was happening, was being showered with kisses. Man what a start. Lala is absolutely gorgeous. Long black hair, cute thin eyes, and a very nice pointy nose. Not to mention her enhanced tits and amazing pussy.

She was warm and welcoming and showered me with compliments, saying im so good looking, and that i smell good (Thank you CK One). Next thing i know shes taking off her bunny costume and pulling me to the shower. In the shower, she opened up a bit and said she feels shy cause she thinks im handsome. I swear i actually blushed a bit.

So she washes by body and my dick very thoroughly.She starts cleaning my butthole and asks if i want her to kiss me there. I politely decline. My asshole is off limits.

So on to the bed now. She wears these sexy black leggings and gives me a hot and cold BJ. really nice. Then she goes full on deep throat. I only booked for half an hour and with fifteen minutes left I wanted to be inside her quick.

Unfortunately, i overestimated my sexual prowess after being celibate for months. Started off with missionary, and oh my gosh her moans, and words, almost made me cum instantly. I held on. Then she starts twisting my nipples and i said fuck it, ill ram her hard. She's twisting my nipples. I had one hand on her tits. Almost gonna cum but I then remembered the over head mirror. I had to see her in doggy in that mirror. And oh damn what a sight. Put my dick back in and she starts moving forwards and backwards, sliding my dick in and out. the sigh of her pussy lips gripping my cock was too much for me. I went it hard, and she just started moaning louder and louder. Blew my load deep inside her. But she wouldn't let me come out. She kept moving her hips. Had to take my dick out cause i was scared the condom might break inside her.

I check the clock..... and to my dismay i only lasted 5 minutes

Last time i was able to go a good 20 minutes with Boa and her sexy tits. But this time i was pretty quick. I wished i had let mer suck me more. But oh well, next time ill wank off before i see her again, which i will in a another 4 months cause im a broke student who lives off of weekly paychecks Oh and she said she loved the doggystyle and said next time we should start with that.

Off to the shower as the buzzer rang. She cleans my dick thoroughly and washes herself off. I swear, for the 30 minutes i was with her, she would not stop giving me kisses on my cheek. We get dressed and she asks me if i have a girlfriend, which i dont. I ask her if she has a boyfriend and she doesnt cause she's working all the time. But she says if she was doing this, she'd have manny many boyfriends, which I am sure would happen.

And another thing i liked about her was how serious she was about hygiene. Liked that alot about her.

Well, see you in another 4 months Lala. Dont go back to China