Thread: LALA - A total cutie. Sweet and loving.

Senior Member(無間使者)

LALA - A total cutie. Sweet and loving.

So i haven't punted in over 5 months. My last punt was in Ginza, with Boa, which was pretty fun. But after that I've been busy with school and work, and my obsession with Tammy at 227 Broadway, kept me well away from punting. But today, i had a long shift at work and my classes were starting again the day after so i thought i needed to relieve some stress. Thought I'd hit 227 but everyone was booked out. So i though, fuck it, I'll have some sex. Hit up Ginza, had Taylor in mind but she wasn't available. So asked if Lala was available and got a yes. Next minute, I was walking to Ginza, excited and abit nervous.

10 minutes later i reached, paid some Korean looking dude and a very irritated girl with black hair, and was ushered to Room 1 to meet Lala. Open the door and before i knew what was happening, was being showered with kisses. Man what a start. Lala is absolutely gorgeous. Long black hair, cute thin eyes, and a very nice pointy nose. Not to mention her enhanced tits and amazing pussy.

She was warm and welcoming and showered me with compliments, saying im so good looking, and that i smell good (Thank you CK One). Next thing i know shes taking off her bunny costume and pulling me to the shower. In the shower, she opened up a bit and said she feels shy cause she thinks im handsome. I swear i actually blushed a bit.

So she washes by body and my dick very thoroughly.She starts cleaning my butthole and asks if i want her to kiss me there. I politely decline. My asshole is off limits.

So on to the bed now. She wears these sexy black leggings and gives me a hot and cold BJ. really nice. Then she goes full on deep throat. I only booked for half an hour and with fifteen minutes left I wanted to be inside her quick.

Unfortunately, i overestimated my sexual prowess after being celibate for months. Started off with missionary, and oh my gosh her moans, and words, almost made me cum instantly. I held on. Then she starts twisting my nipples and i said fuck it, ill ram her hard. She's twisting my nipples. I had one hand on her tits. Almost gonna cum but I then remembered the over head mirror. I had to see her in doggy in that mirror. And oh damn what a sight. Put my dick back in and she starts moving forwards and backwards, sliding my dick in and out. the sigh of her pussy lips gripping my cock was too much for me. I went it hard, and she just started moaning louder and louder. Blew my load deep inside her. But she wouldn't let me come out. She kept moving her hips. Had to take my dick out cause i was scared the condom might break inside her.

I check the clock..... and to my dismay i only lasted 5 minutes

Last time i was able to go a good 20 minutes with Boa and her sexy tits. But this time i was pretty quick. I wished i had let mer suck me more. But oh well, next time ill wank off before i see her again, which i will in a another 4 months cause im a broke student who lives off of weekly paychecks Oh and she said she loved the doggystyle and said next time we should start with that.

Off to the shower as the buzzer rang. She cleans my dick thoroughly and washes herself off. I swear, for the 30 minutes i was with her, she would not stop giving me kisses on my cheek. We get dressed and she asks me if i have a girlfriend, which i dont. I ask her if she has a boyfriend and she doesnt cause she's working all the time. But she says if she was doing this, she'd have manny many boyfriends, which I am sure would happen.

And another thing i liked about her was how serious she was about hygiene. Liked that alot about her.

Well, see you in another 4 months Lala. Dont go back to China

Banned
    Welcome to the club bro.
    Nice AR!
    She's a real gem. Best service, lovely personality, cute as fuck.... the full package. And her smile....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Nice review but are you talking about the same girl there?
    haha. she did clean my butthole thoroughly though even though i declined the asshole kissing part

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Welcome to the club bro.
    Nice AR!
    She's a real gem. Best service, lovely personality, cute as fuck.... the full package. And her smile....
    She is. but weird thing was she wouldn't let me suck her nipples. She said she doesn't like it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    She is. but weird thing was she wouldn't let me suck her nipples. She said she doesn't like it
    Bro Adhish, Lala does in fact like her right nipple to be touched ... not so much her left as there is less sensation there. I speak from a small amount of experience....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a bit unusual, I had no problem with her nipples... maybe she had someone before you who was a bit rough and they hurt her?

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Bro Adhish, Lala does in fact like her right nipple to be touched ... not so much her left as there is less sensation there. I speak from a small amount of experience....
    Haha... A&L ... I am thinking that you could tell us each and all of her sensual spots with the amount of times you have seen this beautiful woman?

Banned
    Come to think of it, I dont think i did much either. Really didn't matter at the time, which is strange coz I love nips and titties.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Come to think of it, I dont think i did much either. Really didn't matter at the time, which is strange coz I love nips and titties.
    I think that Lala's beauty and her genuine attitude and care have mesmerised us !!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    are you not jealous A&L?

had a glance at Lala when she ran to reception recently, quite a young pretty and fun girl.

OP had a 5 month break from punting, wish I could do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Haha... A&L ... I am thinking that you could tell us each and all of her sensual spots with the amount of times you have seen this beautiful woman?
    lol... yes, I could, but I wouldn't because it has taken us a long time to get to know each other... I have also found her obscure ticklish spots as well...

In all the times I have seen Lala, I know she likes to be touched but I don't often do it during the session because (and Lala will laugh at me for this) her eyes just lock me in .. I love her eyes!

I think that Lala's beauty and her genuine attitude and care have mesmerised us !!!!
    I freely admit to being mesmerised by her attitude and beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    are you not jealous A&L?
    No xboyx, what right would I have to be jealous? It's such a wasted emotion...
    As others have mentioned, once you're in the room with Lala and she has that ability to make YOU the entire center of her universe.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post

OP had a 5 month break from punting, wish I could do the same.
    haha bro. it was mostly due to me being a broke student

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    haha bro. it was mostly due to me being a broke student
    man you're superman
    next time you go to school, wear a board in front that reads "5 MONTH NO SEX" and everyone will be jealous of you LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would like to try to go 5 days without sex, let alone 5 months!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would like to try to go 5 days without sex, let alone 5 months!!
    Haha. i was busy with uni and work so i never realized it had been five months

A&L (self referring in 3rd person is weird) is not the only one....

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A&L (self referring in 3rd person is weird) is not the only one....

lololol... wtf are you referring to bro A&L??

lololol... wtf are you referring to bro A&L??
    I don't have a clue.... maybe I thought I was posting in another thread, because it makes no sense here... sorry...

I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!