Thread: Exotic girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exotic girls?

Been thinking lately and keen to experience some new nationalities other than your typical chinese, korean japanese blah blah maybe something like cambodia, tibet and mongols etc etc you know exotic types you usually never come across!

Any suggestions? thanks guy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    or like northern indians, those light skinned ones preferably with some big titties

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Try Parra - masala, or just Parramatta. I remember reading up on a few massage shops that there were Indian girls on the roster. Now, you'll have to trawl through Locanto. I think there were a few privates offering the works. So, good luck on your search...

Banned
    Brothelcreeper is the man for this.
    He will lead you in the right direction.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ive recently seen this kazakhstan girl from PPP, pretty exotic imo, you can go check it out my friend, i've also got a AR on it if you wana have a read

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In Sydney exotic for me is Mongolian, or blonde asian, or Cambodian, or anime japanese. The other options dont appeal

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I doubt if Parramatta has anything exotic - even good RnT shop is hard to find. I tried only a couple of times, but disappointed. The info from various posts here is no different. BTW who is Mongolian? Taiwan? Or all South East Asia?
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    Been thinking lately and keen to experience some new nationalities other than your typical chinese, korean japanese blah blah maybe something like cambodia, tibet and mongols etc etc you know exotic types you usually never come across!

Any suggestions? thanks guy
    There were quite a few of those over the years, if you keep your eyes and ears open, see one here and act on it straight away , you would have scored a few :

From memories:

A Japanese Russian mix back at 329b Newtown, reviewed , petite and busty

A Japanese Tibetan / Indian mix Suzy at Posh Quay St, reviewed, really exotic

A Japanese French mix at 227 Broadway , absolutely gigantic big big natural tits - no Spanish though, reviewed

A Mongolian busty milf Amy at Stanmore , 蒙古大乳牛,gave me 5 Star services everytime, reviewed many times .

There you go.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There was a Mongolian girl called Gloria at Divas on George a few years ago...lovely tits and she was giving me a BBBJ within 5 minutes of meeting her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rare Indonesian girl I've seen before at 244 Oxford Street Paddington.

She was a little pocket rocket with blonde hair & wasn't shy.

She only comes in when she need money so pot luck.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I remember there was a girl a while ago whose exotic mix changed every time she changed shops. lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    42G have Penelope, a Brazilian Egyptian mix, I reviewed her this week...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    I doubt if Parramatta has anything exotic - even good RnT shop is hard to find. I tried only a couple of times, but disappointed. The info from various posts here is no different. BTW who is Mongolian? Taiwan? Or all South East Asia?
    Yep, Parra is rubbish for good RnT shops and the two indians ML's I have seen were nothing to write home about.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by deucebigalow View Post
    Yep, Parra is rubbish for good RnT shops and the two indians ML's I have seen were nothing to write home about.
    LOL there's Indian ML's now?

I thought they would be too ugly to do the job.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Name

Quote Originally Posted by Le Jend View Post
    Rare Indonesian girl I've seen before at 244 Oxford Street Paddington.

She was a little pocket rocket with blonde hair & wasn't shy.

She only comes in when she need money so pot luck.
    Hi le jend what is her name on the roster

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My work colleague has a thing for malay or Indonesian ladies. He travels to Malaysia or Indonesia every chance he gets to hook up there. He says cos they are wrapped up most of the time, it's like opening a present and he sometimes does it with them still having their headgear on.... seems exotic enough ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me exotic would be a Persian lady with green eyes. Now where would I find such an exquisite flavour around Sydney ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my ideal exotic girl would be a nice eurasian, swiss korean hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    My work colleague has a thing for malay or Indonesian ladies. He travels to Malaysia or Indonesia every chance he gets to hook up there. He says cos they are wrapped up most of the time, it's like opening a present and he sometimes does it with them still having their headgear on.... seems exotic enough ?
    In the indo capital, the girls work as dancers (strippers) and it is a mind fuck to see them on instagram get all covered up to go back home for the Muslim religious holidays.... With bodies like they have, no wonder they have to cover up all of the goodies