Thread: Hanya 26 Chinese @ 7Cowper

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hanya 26 Chinese @ 7Cowper

22 July 2018 (Sunday)

Name: Hanya or Hanna
    Nationality: Chinese
    Included: CBJ

Website advises girl with similar name as 22. I thought she said Hanna. I called in at 7 Cowper first time in a few years. From the outside the house looks really small and it was abit off putting. I remembered last time the room was actually pretty big and had a shower so decided to try it out. I rang the bell and was waiting about a full 30 seconds before the door was unlocked. I had time to read all the signs outside.

I went inside and a very tall slim girl grabbed my hand and guided me towards a door. I asked the male receptionist about the aus99 deal. He was an older gentleman but told me he wasnt the owner and didnt know about it. He said $80 was the best price he could give and I grabbed a wad of bills out and counted it to be $85. Just as I was putting the $5 away the receptionist said $85 as the girl grabbed it. He said $5 for the girl. I said ok. She opened a door and I was really shocked how small it was an assumed we would wait in here till a larger room was available. I tryed to open another door thinking maybe it was a shower but it didnt open. The room was about 2 metres by 2 metres and the bed took up half of the room.

It wasnt the best conditions but at least they had hooks to hang my clothes and it was kinda hot being so close to a beautiful girl with no where to get any space from. I thought its pretty hot not having to shower and get straight into it..She obviously must have decided I was clean enough.

Hanya was wearing an elegant, blue dress which was quiet short and showed off her long legs. The type of dress she could wear out to a party. She must have been about 175cm tall and wearing flats too. She kindly asked what I do for work. After I told her she seemed to relax. I felt like I was being interogated abit. Maybe they thought I was undercover or something.

I took my clothes off and hung them on the hook. I waited to see if I needed to shower and moved towards her. I told her she looked very nice and she grabbed my cock and balls and gave them a massage and said "Thank you".

She began looking for a condom and I said "No condom suck". She said "you pay extra". I said no I already gave you $5. She said need $20. Then she asked for $50 and promised me the very best time. I told her I didnt have anymore money. She then accussed me of lying and mentioned twice I had $50 and she had seen it in my wallet.

I said ok maybe next time. I can't today. She said ok. I even told them both I would do a review so there it is...

She stripped her clothes off. She had very small breasts. Kind of flat chested. A slim stomach but wide hips and pretty big bum. Overall a nice package and I was really hard. She had a very pretty and beautiful face.
    She started licking my nipples while stroking my cock. She moaned abit and I was really into it. After a minute she put the condom on then lay on the bed side on and began sucking my dick.

I decided to not watch and looked at the lamp and thought about how cool the little room was. I asked if it was her room she sleeps in and she said yes. I was trying not to cum to early as she was giving my cock a good suck and her sexy young face and lips were making me feel good. I grabbed her hair abit and felt her as as she sucked. I had to pull my dick out to stop myself cumming and that made Hanya happy. "Feels good huh?" She asked me with a grin on her face.

I thought about how awesome it was getting sucked off by this hot chick in this little room while the receptionist was about 2 metres away outside sitting on his laptop. What a crazy but interesting world.

Hanya lay on the bed and spread her legs. She had a nice looking pussy with abit of hair. I slide my dick in and began thrusting. My shins were hitting like a metal bar on the bed so I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me. I continued trusting while I leaned over her with my arms either side of her head. I then put her legs up on my shoulders and thrust in standing more upright. Felt good and Hanya was moaning and enjoying. I thought the receptionist was prolly hearing.

I went back to me thrusting in leaning over but my legs were still hitting the bed. I asked for Doggy and I got a good look at her bubble butt. I slide in and only lasted about 1 minute before cumming. I groaned and made sure I had squirted all my cum in before pulling out. Hanya removed the condom.

I realised I still had about 10 minutes left but as there was no shower I didnt really want to lay on the bed, then have to get dressed so I let Hanya use wipes on my dick then I got dressed. She told me she only works 1 Day and confirmed she studies and was a student.

I mentioned I usually prefer a bigger room with a shower and she let me know next time we will have and It was like this just because the shop was busy. I asked if I could give her a kiss on the cheek and she gave me a kiss on the lips.

I mentioned to the receptionist the room was not great and I prefer bigger with shower. He suggested to call before coming in next time.

Looks: 8/10
    Experience: 7/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    how were her nipples? small or bigger in size?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty View Post
    how were her nipples? small or bigger in size?
    Nothing special. Small flat nipples.

Better girls at 7 instead.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $90 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews