Thread: Leila - Amazing and two shots!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Leila - Amazing and two shots!

Alright fellas it's a bit late but better late then never!

So it was my bucks night last weekend and the boys surprised me with a trip to Sydney. The moment I found out where I was going I already had Leila in my head. Bucks was going as well as can be expected from a bucks party until sometime in the night the fellas turn to me and mention a few words that got me just as excited as the thought of being with Leila " dont worry man, we will pay". Called up Number 5 and made my hour booking.

I believe it was about $190 for the hour and what a hour!

I get to Number 5 and was told to wait 15 minutes. Little bit disappointed but I wait..roughly 15 minutes later Leila steps into the waiting room in a outfit that was not trying to cover those ample G size breasts at all! The eyes from the other fellas in the room with my literally popped out of there heads and as she was usering me into the room I heard the one say " next time i'm booking her "

This is where I get my first proper look at her ( not her tits ) she is gorgeous, much better looking then her photos make her seem and in almost perfect english asked me how I was? We chatted and she helped me get undressed. She ushers me into the shower where she makes sure my man is nice and clean, I couldnt stop grabbing those puppies. She did kneel down for some BBBJ in the shower but I would rather get onto the bed. Quickly dry off and onto the bed.

I lay back on the bed and she sits atop of me, DFKing and rubbing my man. Within a short few moments he was rearing to go she laughed and joked about how excited I was all the time I was grabbing those boobs. She shuffles down, kisses him slightly before taking him all in her mouth. The BBBJ was amazing, sloppy, deep and even paid attention to the little fellas who usually get forgotten. Multiple times she took as much of him as she could in her mouth and it was great.

After about 10 minutes of this I pulled her up and instructed her to get a condom. With the condom on I flipped her on her back into missionary and entered her. Tight little pussy and so warm, she moaned as I entered her and after a few thrusts the motion was going and the moaning getting louder. The real reason for this position was those tits, yes they are fake but man are they done well. With each thrust they wobbled about hitting her chin and falling back down. Could not take my hands or eyes off of them.

She wanted to get on top after some time and she ended up kneeling down on my cock, what a view watching it slide in and out of her with those tits right in my face. we were about 45 minutes in and I could feel him getting a little to excited, I asked if I could finish on her breasts and she said yes. A few minutes later I push her off stand up over her and shoot one of the biggest loads I have ever created onto her giant breasts. She laughed and commented on how much cum there was.

Into the shower and he was still very excited during the cleaning. So much so she ended up on her knees giving me an amazing BBBJ and within minutes blew my second load into her mouth. She didnt stop there she made sure everything was out this time!

Finally showered, dried and clothed. We hug, say our goodbyes one last glance at the biggest breasts I have ever seen and out the door I go. Can't wait to see her again. Although I might try some other lovely breasts the next time im in town.

Sorry it was late guys but I been fairly busy since I came back home.

I'll try and keep the AR's to a more consistant thing moving forward. Loving the forum and so much useful info here.

Thanks for the AR Luke B glad you had a great time Leila is one of our resident super stars. Check out our new website it just launched today. Hope to see you again soon.

https://no5marrickville.com/

Leila is finally back today!