Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Major WL turnoffs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Major WL turnoffs

My main turnoff is the lady clearing the phlegm in her throat very aggresively and the spitting out into thr basin...my little fella deflates suddenly...this is almost exlusively a habit of mainland Chinese WL's...Can anyone better this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    heard a lot of thing...WLs put on a lot of lubs, no touching or kissing of nipples/breast, they give no respond like a star fish, fake moaning, keep saying like "fuck me baby, you are so hard"....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Or the ones who promise you excellent service by coming up to you in the introductions and once you are doing the business after 2 minutes keep asking have you come yet and squeeze their thighs so you can't penetrate them more than 2cms...total fraudsters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsiktir View Post
    My main turnoff is the lady clearing the phlegm in her throat very aggresively and the spitting out into thr basin...my little fella deflates suddenly...this is almost exlusively a habit of mainland Chinese WL's...Can anyone better this?
    Ugh.... sends me straight to FloppyTown.
    And texting on the phone during a session. I am not paying for you to text or talk to your friends!
    It's a pet peeve I cant control.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Ugh.... sends me straight to FloppyTown.
    And texting on the phone during a session. I am not paying for you to text or talk to your friends!
    It's a pet peeve I cant control.
    Well, lots of people finding it a big turn ON or exciting when the WL is talking to her bf or hubby while you are banging her hard !!

On a reverse situation, one time I was doing a lunch quickie FS at Reservoir and my phone rang, the company director calling so I had to take it, needless to say I went totally soft and full credit to the WL, her came off the bed , down on her knees in front of me and started sucking to keep me hard ! I got rid of the boss the fastest I could and went back to fuck her so hard like I never fucked before !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    On a reverse situation, one time I was doing a lunch quickie FS at Reservoir and my phone rang, the company director calling so I had to take it, needless to say I went totally soft and full credit to the WL, her came off the bed , down on her knees in front of me and started sucking to keep me hard ! I got rid of the boss the fastest I could and went back to fuck her so hard like I never fucked before !
    Sounds like a SCOP Av

Senior Member(無間使者)
    really interesting and quite enjoyable to read. thx great work

BTW, which girl and shop? young and cute girl is what Syd needs.Who know one day she may offer golden shower in stead of shitting in front of the customer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stinky pussies kill my hard on instantly.

I also hate when girls spit all the time in tissues or bin. I mean like spitting in tissues every 10 secs when giving a BJ. From my experience a lot of C girls do that. So annoying!

Fucked a girl and there was blood all over my cock. She then sat on the toilet in front of me cleaning her period with toilet paper. There was blood all over my hand cos I grabbed my cock when re inserting and while pounding, that blood transferred to the sheets.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bad breath, I was lucky to be able to cum in missionary position. Obviously didn't even want to lfk let alone dfk. I won't name the WL as it's one that's had some good reviews here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bad breath - Once had one that was bad and I just couldn't get it up.

body odour or bad smells - self explanatory.

drippy noses - a few times now where the ML was giving me a massage and kept sniffling with a drippy nose. had to skip part 2, just can't get it up.

sets ridiculous constraints like can't touch the pussy can't touch the nipples, can't touch the boobs. Seriously, why even bother to offer part 2 services 🤬

bad hygiene habits - wiping their drippy nose with their hands or fingers. Doesn't want to wipe or clean themselves with at least a wet wipe after the session and just wears her clothes and go for the next season. I pity the guy who gets the next session and pity myself for tasting dunno what shit was left on da body from earlier sessions

Banned
    JAV_Fan69, if she's been on the protein shakes, I can whole heartedly understand. Let alone kale protein shakes!! I eat and drink alot of dairy for protein. 2L milk a day, 1kg yogurt every 2 days. There is no stopping., just running.
    Funny as fuck story though. And a duo deuce in the shower 1 week prior? What's going on at that shop?? Mr Hankeys ghost I presume.

Weapon, all the things you have said are my greatest fears. The whole spitting thing fucking shits me more than anything. The perfect bbbj should be sloppy and messy, with alot of DT

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw a WL a few years back, she was a absolute bombshell until she lifted up her arms and i saw a few strands of armpit hair....... reminds me of zoidberg moving his nose tentacles lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to do DATY on a girl and she told me to wait. She go up and pee'd in a bucket next to the table which held massage stones and then went to sit on my face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForTheOne View Post
    I went to do DATY on a girl and she told me to wait. She go up and pee'd in a bucket next to the table which held massage stones and then went to sit on my face.
    Did you still daty her???

Banned
    She could have just told you no.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    She could have just told you no.
    Weak.
    She coulda peed on you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or she could had just treated you to a session of golden shower

Kidding 🤣 unless u are really into that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Weak.
    She coulda peed on you.
    But then she would have to charge extra.

Banned
    JAV_Fan69, if she's been on the protein shakes, I can whole heartedly understand. Let alone kale protein shakes!! I eat and drink alot of dairy for protein. 2L milk a day, 1kg yogurt every 2 days. There is no stopping., just running.
    Funny as fuck story though. And a duo deuce in the shower 1 week prior? What's going on at that shop?? Mr Hankeys ghost I presume.

Weapon, all the things you have said are my greatest fears. The whole spitting thing fucking shits me more than anything. The perfect bbbj should be sloppy and messy, with alot of DT
    But ok if they spit on the cock ?

Banned
    Lol

Read it twice hue6 bravo

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast