Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Major WL turnoffs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    LMFAO, that's hilarious! Sorry bro, laughing at your misfortune, but fuck that's funny!!
    My personal turn off is bad breath. It usually happens with MLs, and for worse if they'd skipped a meal or haven't eaten for a while. Those gastro juices really make your breath stink!
    Of course I'm conscious of my own breath, so I pop a chewy before every session.
    I always get some chewy too beforehand.

Kimichi or garlic breath/odours.
    If you eat took much, it comes outta your pores.
    I love eating both, but especially the body odour makes me wanna be sick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One turn off for me - toilet paper near anus 😱

My recent trip to KL landed me a youthful Vietnamese hottie at a bar quite close to the Shangri-La where I was staying.

In the room and we had our hands all over each other while DFKing, she asked if we should shower (should have) but instead i stripped her down to her g string and she devoured and slurped my aroused cock like a champ whilst I edged the King size bed.... As things transpired and like a greedy kid I had to explore further and so when she was on all 4s she arched her lithe torso then spread her cheeks and that is when I saw it! A single piece of paper nestled between her cheeks and next to her purple rose. I had thought it would be an immediate soft on but she was so glam sexy and turned on that it was only a slight hurdle for me and fortunately I was able to perform. I am certain if the physical attraction wasn’t as strong it may have been game over for me. Phew.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    LMFAO, that's hilarious! Sorry bro, laughing at your misfortune, but fuck that's funny!!
    My personal turn off is bad breath. It usually happens with MLs, and for worse if they'd skipped a meal or haven't eaten for a while. Those gastro juices really make your breath stink!
    Of course I'm conscious of my own breath, so I pop a chewy before every session.

yeah funny notes thinking back ... but at the time i was like wtf.... her ads smelled like fresh poo too which was a turn off.... needless to say I only got 1 shot off during that session... sigh.... you win some and you lose some. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw a woman recently with tattoos over both nipples. She was great service so I could ignore the tattoos but not a turnon

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Stinky pussy is a big turn off!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Biggest Turn on's

Massive melons ( natural only though )
    Agreed.

Biggest turn off: Huge fake tits that feel as hard as rocks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any facial plastic surgery never looks natural (apart from obvious defect fix, like a subtle nose job)

Women. No facial surgery including fillers and lip boosting is a good idea

Sad that women today think they need to touch their faces with scalpel blades

Proof are the famous actresses. Those that put their faces under the knife with plastic surgery rarely look more beautiful. Natual face is always best

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Stinky pussy is a big turn off!
    true this. couldnt agree more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had my regular, who now is ‘enemy of the state’ lay down next to me wasting time trying to show me photos on her phone of herself in the lingerie her other customer bought her in a hotel in the blue mountains where he took her, fuck me dead! Last thing I wanted to fucken see or hear about this shit & too top it off then proceeds to tell me that she can’t wear the lingerie for me as he bought it, fuck off & yes now she is just that , gone!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Had my regular, who now is ‘enemy of the state’ lay down next to me wasting time trying to show me photos on her phone of herself in the lingerie her other customer bought her in a hotel in the blue mountains where he took her, fuck me dead! Last thing I wanted to fucken see or hear about this shit & too top it off then proceeds to tell me that she can’t wear the lingerie for me as he bought it, fuck off & yes now she is just that , gone!
    Sounds like she accomplished her mission, mate.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Fck I think I know who shes is hehehe.

Short girl nice meaty ass etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Sounds like she accomplished her mission, mate.
    Not quite buddy, I got off lightly, this cunt is an expert at extortion, luckily she got jack from me

Banned
    What sort of self obsessed person does that? Totally oblivious to your customers feelings.
    Oh well mate, maybe her new lingerie buyer can support her now.
    What a bitch.

Banned
    Not quite buddy, I got off lightly, this cunt is an expert at extortion, luckily she got jack from me
    Ever thought she might just want ro get rid of you instead? Why else would she try to piss off her Customer blatantly?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    smelly mouth, especially when DFK. such a turn off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bronte View Post
    Ever thought she might just want ro get rid of you instead? Why else would she try to piss off her Customer blatantly?
    Mate there’s more to the story but in a nutshell this was the typical Thai style narcissist bitch who reels you in thinking you’re gonna throw money at her but after a few fucks to get you in then realising that I was not as stupid as her other married victims, which there are many, she quickly became less playful, too obvious & she knew I cottoned on to the game.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrosphere_36 View Post
    smelly mouth, especially when DFK. such a turn off
    Oh yeah thats bad, worse still is arse breath from doing DD to the previous customer!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Oh yeah thats bad, worse still is arse breath from doing DD to the previous customer!
    What r the chance for that? Unless u go to budget cheap shop/ or rnt etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Read the reviews. Theres a lot of DD being done in the more expensive places.
    Pretty gross

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Moustachian WLs as in hair on the upper lip

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast