Thread: Late Night Wanders

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Late Night Wanders

Anyone found it hard trying to find a shop open late (to about 2am) to get unhard? I remember going to a shop in sydney a while back (which was my best punt ever) which opened to about 2am. Makes late night walking around the city more exciting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is none! unless you try 24hr brothel. Brisbane cupboard is bare!!! Need to go to Sydney if you want some late night action.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahaha funny just drove around most closed went bubbles 1 girl the Chinese dude said open till 11pm fuck that move on ok star west end umm got 30mim in filthy room no music very average lady 40s $55 for 30mins and wanted $50 tip no choose needed to unload somewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I suggested to an owner of a shop that he should consider opening late because he would get a lot of business as late night shops are non existent in Brisbane. He did say he would give it a try.

Might go back and see how he is going. Also suggested he get his girls to dress in sexy lingerie as standard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    should've went to star spring hill then. Girls there are reasonable and open till 11pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    should've went to star spring hill then. Girls there are reasonable and open till 11pm
    Never been to Star - recommended? is it as good as a Smile?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there is only a shop that I know opens till 12am on specific nights, 2am is a bit of a reach...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    there is only a shop that I know opens till 12am on specific nights, 2am is a bit of a reach...
    Which one is that???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know of two places that do massages very late in the evening.

1. In valley mall above cop shop. This shop presents as legit so you wouldn't necessarily expect extras.

2. In Windsor at 30 Newmarket Rd. Contrary to some reports this place is not 24 hours. But it is an option for very late in the evening and also very early am... e.g. for tradies on the way to a job at 6am. Was in the area so thought I'd drop in and check it out. Lily seemed pleasant, looks early 30's slim, hot body. No idea who or how many options there during the day. 0475 407 101

Junior Member(有D料到)
    News for everyone..!!

One shop after the overpass north side advertises at the shop open 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    personally, i think a few shops should look to open early 5am onward,(like the old early openers, pubs, used to be around markets etc) plenty of shift workers would love to call in on there way home and some of us early risers.
    i have a semi regular i see, just organise with her the day before, see you at 6.30am darling.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hands up for opening at 6am