Thread: A new girl Canny wonderful massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A new girl Canny wonderful massage

Girl name: Canny Age:24

Shop: Artarmon Remedial Massage Centre

Shop Details: 84A, Hampden Road, Artarmon 0416723511

Size / Shape: Young and petite 32B

Nationality: Malaysian Chinese mixed Philippines

Value of money: Will definitely return, nice place and hospitality with a wonderful massage

My experience: I tried Canny who is new here since July and it was an unforgettable experience. I wash introduced to this place by a friend and the boss recommended Canny to me when i called. My first impression when i arrived was good with a clean and nice environment. I was instantly introduced to Canny which gave me a marvelous massage which i have no doubt and hence i take this opportunity to introduce to fellow friends here. She spoke good English, Cantonese and Mandarin which we can really relax and the meantime have a good chat with her. She is sexy and very comfortable to be with and she does have a smooth silky white skin!! When she does the B2B massage which it's pure smoothness and follow by her happy endings handjob which was so natural. I sincerely recommend that those who seek to have a good massage should try Canny. Lastly call to booked in advance to avoid disappointment as i have visited her weekly since then, she is only available on Thursday and Friday. Hope you guy enjoy my sharing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just had a quick session with Canny. And I’m already looking forward to my next visit. I asked for hard massage and she delivered! Really getting into those knots in my back. The massage was so good that I half wished to have the whole session for part 1. But who am I kidding, I’ve been looking forward to the part 2 since I set my eyes on her. She transitioned seamlessly into part 2, no questions and no discussion of fees, we both knew it was on.
    Part 2 was just awesome! It usually takes me a while to finish, but her passion took me over the line in record time! I could tell she was genuininely into it! (Or she deserves an Oscar for it).