Thread: Dream - A sexy little pocket rocket.

Banned

Dream - A sexy little pocket rocket.

I normally only write the best of the week, however I really had to get an AR down about this session.

I had been waiting for ages to get in to n5m to see Dream. I am a stubborn person, and I vowed to not go to n5m until I saw her. So, with an early knock off from work, the close of a 10 month project and a wallet full of cash, I thought the time had come.
    Booking was easy as can be, simple WeChat messages. Rocked up abit earlier, and paid for the hour. Friendly staff, and with the offer of a beverage I was impressed. Nice rooms, clean and spacious, and a bathroom opposite. That makes a difference to me.

Onto the main event, and my God, Dream is fucking tiny! Very petite, gorgeous smile, very short... she ticked all of my boxes. Communication was through translate, but that's ok. I put some chill house on, got naked, and went into the shower to get cleaned down. A thorough clean, and onto the bed for the action. I hadn't had a punt since last week, so as soon as I felt her smooth, warm body against mine, i was pretty much rock hard. I sucked on her small nips which were very responsive. A nice little tease of a cat bath, abit of bbbj, but i was down to get straight into the sex. I was there to fuck. The bbbj was good, but if you follow any of my AR's, it's a size thing. The arm/dick comparison as usual, except I can honestly say that I was probably double the width of her wrist. Seriously, no fucking joke. She just laughed, swung my dong around like a piece of rope, and went at it. Normally i am keen on the foreplay, but i just really really wanted to fuck this sexy lady. And fuck i did.
    Starting in missionary, she took as much as was humanly possible for a girl her size. And really well too. A few positions were spun around, and I swear she came at least 3 times. The grabbing at my body, shouting out in a language I didn't understand, squeezing down so hard I felt like my dick was going to snap off, and the playful slaps were fine indicators. I can take it or leave it if a girls cums, but she seemed to be enjoying herself more than what I was. Grabbing my ass and pulling me in deeper, how much can this girl take?? Her hands were all over my body, almost as if she was trying to grab my soul through my rib cage. I threw her into the side saddle, and just went hammer and tong. She shouted and screamed, and that was it, I was done. I was a sweaty, exhausted mess. She wiped the sweat from my brow, cleaned me up, and then showered me again. Post coital chit chat through translate, she was super sweet. My eyes and nose seem to be quite desirable to many Asian females.

I am amazed that a girl her size, could handle a guy my size. Truly amazed. And I am glad that I waited as long as I did. Because it was well worth the wait.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great AR Hu6e,

What made you want to see Dream so much ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    I believe it was the "left over kimichi fried rice saga", when the thread about 42g slipping was getting heavy.
    That, and I love the petite ones.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really want to try her when she at 42g
    How is her in real life
    Same as d photo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can anyone confirm if Dream is actually Missy from Ginza? If so she is back on my list again!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    I really want to try her when she at 42g
    How is her in real life
    Same as d photo
    Not entirely... however no more doctored than any other shops photos. Imho, she is cute as fuck. She is really tiny guys, super small.
    If that's your buzz, you wont be disappointed, coz I wasn't.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Can anyone confirm if Dream is actually Missy from Ginza? If so she is back on my list again!
    She is. She is Missy from Ginza.
    I think I have responded this for the third time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Yeah I know pics are the same but wanted to find someone who’d done her in both joints.
    Awww... man haven’t been back to n5m since they did the place up. Think I need to find time now. Dream/Missy is an awesome fuck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Yeah I know pics are the same but wanted to find someone who’d done her in both joints.
    Awww... man haven’t been back to n5m since they did the place up. Think I need to find time now. Dream/Missy is an awesome fuck.
    I have had a session with her in both place.
    It's her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have had a session with her in both place.
    It's her.
    Sweet. Cheers mate. She is on my NTF list.

Banned
    Get in there BigD.
    You wont regret.
    Best of the week.

Hey is dream Missy from ginza? (who is missy lol never saw her).

The real question is, if she didn't make the ginza (albeit 278) standards, how is she any good at n5m or any other place? N5m ain't much cheaper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    The real question is, if she didn't make the ginza (albeit 278) standards, how is she any good at n5m or any other place? N5m ain't much cheaper.
    She’s good mate. Small girl... you will like.
    I did an AR on her as MISSY@ginza a couple of months back: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...inny-and-sweet

Trust me... she is your type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    I mostly frequent Ginza and 278 but this time I made an exception. Yes, she is worth it to travel 20 minutes out of my way. Actually 40 minutes to and from M5 to Central.
    The only other girls I have made an exception for were Deer and Mia, who moved from 5 star to M5 few years ago.

Missy also told me that she decided to make a switch because her friends work at M5.

Dream always making the gentleman's dream come true haha. Thanks so much for the positive feedback on dream gentleman she appreciates having a bunch of nice fans like yourselves.
    By the way our new website just launched. Tell me what you think as I put a lot of effort into it.

https://no5marrickville.com/

Regards,

M5

Thanks for the great AR, Hu6e!
    Dream is starting from 6pm tonight!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Dream always making the gentleman's dream come true haha. Thanks so much for the positive feedback on dream gentleman she appreciates having a bunch of nice fans like yourselves.
    By the way our new website just launched. Tell me what you think as I put a lot of effort into it.

https://no5marrickville.com/

Regards,

M5
    I like the new website. Alot more user friendly, good job !!

She is available todayyyy!!!