Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How is your sex life with your partner?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would say reading these messages show that most men marry or hitch up with a partner that don't suit each other from the start. Plus, it is a well documented fact that most women who turn off the sex are in an unhappy sexual relationship. A lot of of men need to look at themselves before they blame their partner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I would say reading these messages show that most men marry or hitch up with a partner that don't suit each other from the start. Plus, it is a well documented fact that most women who turn off the sex are in an unhappy sexual relationship. A lot of of men need to look at themselves before they blame their partner.
    Happy wife, happy life??

Neighbours a couple house down and it's funny to hear both sides of their arguments when chatting to them individually. He complains she doesn't put out and she complains he doesn't help with the kids or at home so she's turned off him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tbh I can count how many times we've had sex in the last 2 years on one hand, one of which is to have a kid.

Sex is boring, I do all the work, she wants to try but she's just not good at it. She does like the intimacy though, so I pop a V and take care of business when I can.

As everyone says, great wife in every other regard.

That's why I want over JAV 3 times a day and punt once a week lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    very interesting read here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good but variety is the spice of life

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends on both. You and your partner need to know how make each other enjoy 😉.
    My partner wants everyday hahaha luckyme

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    This is ridiculous, like the majority of comments you make.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    This is ridiculous, like the majority of comments you make.
    Opps, did I hit a sore point with somebody? Please list the ridiculous comments.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a fuck buddy friends with benefits kinda deal with a girl ive met at the gym. We've been friends for a while but only started fucking last year. Shes great for servicing me and will usually pick up a pizza for dinner. She's not that great looking but good because we do all sorts of nasty shit together. I get her to clean my asshole with her tongue, she sucks me off and sucks the cum outta my cock and i've creampied her more times than i can count. We've also done threesomes with other girls but i dont think shes super into that. I usually kick her out of the apartment and call her an uber after we fuck.

I usually only see her if i cant be fucked to go to a brothel, if i dont pick up at the bar or i wanted to skip cardio in the gym and instead just fuck for 30 mins. I think she likes me and wants me to be her boyfriend but theres too many women out there to settle down now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Reading this… starting to really question why I’m on here.. I don’t punt that much anyway… my partner is insanely hot and a total joy to be with and loves sex as much as me and is totally opened minded.. if I listed the stuff we’ve done, I actually think most guys would view it as bullshit. It’s actually too good to be true.

We are both second timers, divorced. We are not married and never will marry. Going on for seven years now. It’s still hot as fuck being with her. She’s 50 but looks 40. Even now we are planing to explore more kinks and things together. I really should give the punting a miss I think.. I feel like a jerk doing it behind her back even though it’s only a massage RnT now n then these dats.

She gives me so much. And after reading this, holy shit.. I’m one lucky sun of a bitch.

Thing is, my first ever fuck was with a hooker. I don’t really know why it happened that way. But I think it set something up that I’ve never been able to ditch completely, no matter who I was with. I had absolutely no luck or ability to get with girls when I was young. Total nerd with no hope of getting laid. Went to an all boys school, never knew any girls. So Fkn frustrated growing up.

That changed over the years, and I got way too good at meeting ladies, and could pick which ones would be keen, but it built into an addictive habit that could not be quenched. Was making up for a really shit time in the early years.

Anyway .. thanks for these comments.. it’s actually given me a bit of a wake up call.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post
    Reading this… starting to really question why I’m on here.. I don’t punt that much anyway… my partner is insanely hot and a total joy to be with and loves sex as much as me and is totally opened minded.. if I listed the stuff we’ve done, I actually think most guys would view it as bullshit. It’s actually too good to be true.

We are both second timers, divorced. We are not married and never will marry. Going on for seven years now. It’s still hot as fuck being with her. She’s 50 but looks 40. Even now we are planing to explore more kinks and things together. I really should give the punting a miss I think.. I feel like a jerk doing it behind her back even though it’s only a massage RnT now n then these dats.

She gives me so much. And after reading this, holy shit.. I’m one lucky sun of a bitch.

Thing is, my first ever fuck was with a hooker. I don’t really know why it happened that way. But I think it set something up that I’ve never been able to ditch completely, no matter who I was with. I had absolutely no luck or ability to get with girls when I was young. Total nerd with no hope of getting laid. Went to an all boys school, never knew any girls. So Fkn frustrated growing up.

That changed over the years, and I got way too good at meeting ladies, and could pick which ones would be keen, but it built into an addictive habit that could not be quenched. Was making up for a really shit time in the early years.

Anyway .. thanks for these comments.. it’s actually given me a bit of a wake up call.
    Awww thats nice seeing a brother in love… happy for you mate!

My only advice is dont look down too much on yourself. She is a damn lucky son (daughter??) of a bitch too for having someone like you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Men have different needs to Women. Our make up is completely different. The majority of women can live quite contently without having sex. This rings true especially for the women that have never experienced an orgasm. And you can check the stats on this, but there are more women that have never climaxed before than those who have. For males its different. The need to cum for us is the same as the need to nourish ourselves and sleep. I no longer masturbate and so by around the 6th day of not cuming am climbing the walls and even if i have sex with the Mrs its still not enough.

I was separated for about 18 months with the Mrs and in that time dated a few women. All in there 40s. They all told me the same thing. That they mostly missed the intimacy and affection more than sex since being divorced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by upskirtpervert View Post

I retired from.punting quite a while ago.found my unicorn. Just here for a laugh. Won't get anything like I've got in shop. Similar story to u .
    We clicked straight away sex has always been amazing. Tried not to overthink in beginning just enjoy .the honeymoon stage never ended just got better went to next level . She enjoys as much as me that's a massive turn in in my books. So I retired

Banned
    I wish you well........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I say to my female frens, a males need to come is like needing to take a piss.

U can I only hold it for so long

Banned
    No Love at home… why I punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh it’s amazing.. met her like 4 weeks after I divorced my wife of 22 years..
    Pretty much what you’re saying - we’ve been involved with the fetish scene and clubs a little bit - but now just organise our own ‘adventures’ with others or just explore stuff we want to try. It just keeps going and gets better once you find the right person. Never thought it was possible!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I punt because....

Wife kept telling me "If you find it you can have it". She said it one time too many....so DID!!! Somewhere else. I live by "don't want or need anything from someone they can't or won't give. Then you can settle n get on with it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345