Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How is your sex life with your partner?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps

In my humble experience partners (girls you live with, either married or not) women generally use sex to find a mate. Once they have a mate the majority tend to lose their libido overtime. Why put out when you already have him by the balls?

BB

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How does a single guy know which woman is going to maintain a strong libido after marriage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Variety is the spice of life, no need to eat the same meal day after day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And how does a nice girl in the market for an eligible bachelor know that her beau isn't going to turn to drugs, alcohol, gambling, be unfaithful, resort to physical violence or grow dad-bod after they've been married a few years?

I must say, if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. Most men are so-so at best after they hit 25.

Quote Originally Posted by juknov View Post
    How does a single guy know which woman is going to maintain a strong libido after marriage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    And how does a nice girl in the market for an eligible bachelor know that her beau isn't going to turn to drugs, alcohol, gambling, be unfaithful, resort to physical violence or grow dad-bod after they've been married a few years?

I must say, if I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. Most men are so-so at best after they hit 25.
    That's not true at all.

Plenty of men in good shape over the age of 25.

There's this thing called a gym, maybe you should try it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A bit sensitive about your body?

Letting yourself go is but one of the problems I listed that might go wrong after Ms Right settles down with Mr Right. Men are fools. Happy fools.

Also I questioned my earlier point about women using sex to find a partner. Perhaps I was being a little sexist. But maybe no. Men use money and power (real or imagined) to find a mate Women use independence (or vulnerability) and sex to find a mate. But then most generalisations are always wrong on close examination, aren't they. So are mine.

The world aint so simple is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Jend View Post
    That's not true at all.

Plenty of men in good shape over the age of 25.

There's this thing called a gym, maybe you should try it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading the comments here just reminds me of when I watched American Pie.

Stifler does it with Jim's grandma in the closet 🤣

And Finch hooks up with Stifler's mom at the end.

Scientists say men's libido goes down as they age and women's go up ??

The posts here suggest our scientists are all wrong

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Reading the comments here just reminds me of when I watched American Pie.

Stifler does it with Jim's grandma in the closet ��

And Finch hooks up with Stifler's mom at the end.

Scientists say men's libido goes down as they age and women's go up ??

The posts here suggest our scientists are all wrong
    If you stay in shape your labido should keep up within reason.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A bit sensitive about your body?

Letting yourself go is but one of the problems I listed that might go wrong after Ms Right settles down with Mr Right. Men are fools. Happy fools.

Also I questioned my earlier point about women using sex to find a partner. Perhaps I was being a little sexist. But maybe no. Men use money and power (real or imagined) to find a mate Women use independence (or vulnerability) and sex to find a mate. But then most generalisations are always wrong on close examination, aren't they. So are mine.

The world aint so simple is it?
    If you argument is letting yourself go after a certain age then the solution is to not let yourself go LOL.

As you age yes it's hard to keep the body fat off but there's things called intermittent fasting & paleo diets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    0%
    Married 22 years , sex was once a month , no sex for past 6 years at home. No desire on her side.
    Punting 1-2 visits per month for 4 years now and satisfied. Win win!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I married my college sweetheart back in my mid twenties. The sex went downhill almost immediately after marriage because she was not satisfied with the state of my career and our standard of living back then. It's so hard to enjoy sex with a person who feels more like your boss than a lover.
    Anyway, I manned up and divorced her. Then I had a 20 year old GF when I was 32. Sexiest girl I've ever met, I lost count of how often I fucked her but I remember the record was 6 shots in a single day. Needless to say, zero punting for years after I meet her.
    Then I think after 4 years or so, it started to go downhill. I started to punt again. Why? I guess variety, plus when you punt, you get to fuck a girl who has prepared herself to look hot even when you're having sex. With the partner, she's usually without makeup, ready for bed, etc.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dad bods are a thing now apparently. Why I don't quite know. I have a theory this trend was started by men in media with bodies like a dropped lasagna.
    I don't think women mind a mans shape so much because they know we'll be pleased for sex any way we can get it. They take one look at me for example and come to the conclusion "he'd go down on me like a parched labradoodle."
    It's not always the women who shut up shop. I know too much, way, way too much, about the sex lives of my daughter's friends parents. These women are horny as fuck, but their husbands just aren't stepping up to the plate. Tradies, armed forces, city desk jockies, doesn't seem to discriminate. The husbands come home and are generally snoring on the couch by 9.30pm. These women do a group trip to Blacktown and attack the sex shops for their toys. So we can't lay ALL the blame at their feet either.
    It is a slippery slope. What can happen is that little things can get in the way, and.before you know it a rift has.opened between you. You've stopped doing those intimate non-sexual gestures, holding hands, hugging just because, when was the last time you really looked in to her eyes? The lack of intimacy puts more distance between you. You become like strangers in the same house... The smallest thing can set off arguments. The whole relationship gets injected by some uncaring virulence that festers...
    In my case my marriage was dead before the sex dried up. In fact it was probably all that kept us together for almost a year. The old adage that women marry hoping their men will change while men marry hoping their women won't was very true in our case.
    So I guess what I'm saying is, if the only problem between you is that she has no sex drive, it's not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Dad bods are a thing now apparently. Why I don't quite know. I have a theory this trend was started by men in media with bodies like a dropped lasagna.
    I don't think women mind a mans shape so much because they know we'll be pleased for sex any way we can get it. They take one look at me for example and come to the conclusion "he'd go down on me like a parched labradoodle."
    It's not always the women who shut up shop. I know too much, way, way too much, about the sex lives of my daughter's friends parents. These women are horny as fuck, but their husbands just aren't stepping up to the plate. Tradies, armed forces, city desk jockies, doesn't seem to discriminate. The husbands come home and are generally snoring on the couch by 9.30pm. These women do a group trip to Blacktown and attack the sex shops for their toys. So we can't lay ALL the blame at their feet either.
    It is a slippery slope. What can happen is that little things can get in the way, and.before you know it a rift has.opened between you. You've stopped doing those intimate non-sexual gestures, holding hands, hugging just because, when was the last time you really looked in to her eyes? The lack of intimacy puts more distance between you. You become like strangers in the same house... The smallest thing can set off arguments. The whole relationship gets injected by some uncaring virulence that festers...
    In my case my marriage was dead before the sex dried up. In fact it was probably all that kept us together for almost a year. The old adage that women marry hoping their men will change while men marry hoping their women won't was very true in our case.
    So I guess what I'm saying is, if the only problem between you is that she has no sex drive, it's not so bad.
    Very well said AF!

LIKE !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    What’s NBD stand for?
    I'm guessing it would be

No Big Deal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think your explanation would hold for those women who do not enjoy sex...only use it to get their bloke.

But I have never met a young or middle aged woman who either didn't enjoy sex, or didn't wish she enjoyed it more. I've never met or heard of a woman (other than a single / elderly ) who is happy about having no sexual desire. Some women accept the lack of the desire, but it would't be their choice. What they are accepting is not their lack of desire....but their defeat in keeping the fire alive in their relationship. If these women who lack desire, found themselves on a holiday without kids / cooking / cleaning etc and with their partner, (or someone else they are attracted to), their desire may well rekindle very very quickly.

I believe the many of wives like those mentioned on this thread, would say there life would be better, if they found a way to have a good sex life with their partner. But their full / complicated / tiring life has overwhelmed their capacity to have a good sex life or any sex life at all. It's pretty sad really. In some cases it is a sad commentary on our too busy lives focusing on Western First World issues ... like making enough money to do x, or to have y or to plan for z ..... instead of focusing on the hear and now ... quality time with those we care the most about.

In other cases, it is a case of the sexual fire, never really being there reciprocally.

In other cases, it may be a case of just lack of attention, for whatever reason ...in either direction... severely limiting things at home.

Hello Chaps

In my humble experience partners (girls you live with, either married or not) women generally use sex to find a mate. Once they have a mate the majority tend to lose their libido overtime. Why put out when you already have him by the balls?

BB

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by juknov View Post

The strong libido after marriage is far far more likely with a girl who has a strong libido before marriage. If she loves sucking your cock... really enjoys it ... loves turning you on...that is a pretty good indication. If she gets very wet...

Some girls get turned on much more quickly and easily than others.

That is on her side.

If you want a strong sex life after marriage, the most important things

you can do are

Be the sort of husband she thinks you are on her wedding day. Women are attracted to the whole package of you. If you get fat, crash your cars often, be an asshole to her or others, be lazy, lose jobs / businesses, she may well find it tougher to stay attracted to you.

But regardless... if the most powerful thing a guy can do when he is married, that will positively impact on her hotness for him.... is for you to develop the habit of being really interested in her....what is going on for her...and understanding her.... Classic roadblocks for her being attracted to you will be

1. When listening to her.... thinking then explaining, how to fix her problem... ( she just wants you to listen...understand and care ..be empathetic.. DEFINITELY NOT FIX)

2. Not being considerate of her ... judging instead of understanding.

If you want to be in the doghouse for a while... just tell her what her problem is.

This is just basic and classic stuff.

My hands have never been more intimate, nor attractive to me than what they have been lately, we have even got a little kinky over the past few months. My hands and I have never had it better in the bedroom department as we are experiencing at present.

A very happy Threesome we are!
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am actually not unhappy that my partner has no desire.

TBH, i am not sexually attracted to my partner any more and having sex as a duty is horrendous.

TBreallyH, most really sexy women are not attracted to me after few sessions with them. I am just too spoiled. Happy but, spoiled.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let me put it this way:

In real life, I am not attracted to even the ugliest girls. But in my favourite shops, I am now more picky and harder to please than a billionaire. That's how spoiled I am.
    Last edited by mcjesus; 06-08-2018 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    I think your explanation would hold for those women who do not enjoy sex...only use it to get their bloke.
    Maybe I'm talking from personal experience?

Me: a dud root.

You heard it here first.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast