Thread: Chelsea

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chelsea

Popped in to see Chelsea after reading a couple of positive reviews. Personally my experience wasn't as good as others have had.

There was no DFK & no DD offered or attempted. The fake moaning was too much. When will working ladies get the idea that this is a turn off?

Chelsea seemed too disinterested and distracted checking her phone a couple of times during the session. I just wanted to get out of there asap so blew my load, showered and left with at least 15mins left on a 45min session.

This was my second visit to 244 and most likely my last as there are far better service providers elsewhere.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I was in the shop last night seeing Carina and afterwards Chelsea came and sat with me and gave me a nice cuddle and we had a chat for 30 minutes in between customers. She is stunningly beautiful.

Not that I am making excuses for her but she is new to the shop and she told me that she is still learning the ropes eg learning how to do the Nuru service in VIP as she has not done it before, so she probably just needs to be given a bit of time to get used to the Paddo high service levels.

Angela was there listening in and gave Chelsea some coaching and showed her some videos on Nuru to help.

Don't give up on Paddo. I have been going there for 1 year now and I reckon I have fucked about 50 girls. Had one dud and one that I didn't click with and the rest have been well above the shop average and recently the service levels with the VIP service have moved up another notch.

My last few punts with Chelsea, Tesa, Grace and Carina have been absolutely top notch. As good as anything I have experienced.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She might be new to Paddo but if a certain level of service is advertised as standard then you as a punter would expect that level of service. When it is not delivered then you feel like you have been misled/ripped off. I'm glad that you have had pleasant experiences there but for me there are better venues that deliver on what is promised.