Thread: Carina - another busty beauty at 244 Paddo

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Carina - another busty beauty at 244 Paddo

I saw some photos of a new, busty, pretty girl, Carina, on Paddo's website yesterday when I was on business in Queensland so I sent a text to make a booking to see her on my way home from the airport. It is her first day at the shop today.

Here are her photos. Her tits are just magnificent. Better tits you will not find anywhere.

http://244paddington.com.au/carina/

I arrive at the shop for my booking and Carina is waiting for me. Normally I only ever punt in the daytime and I can't remember that last time I had a late night punt. I was wondering if she would be tired after a long first day at the shop but she was bright and engaging and had a lot more energy than me, as I had been away for two long days at a business conference.

I booked for one hour VIP service which includes water mattress, bbbj, DATY, kissing and CIM and Angela brings Carina out to see me. I am very impressed. In the photos she is pretty and busty and in real life, much prettier and also very busty with big D cup naturals.

We go up the "staircase to heaven" as Shane puts it to Room 1 at the top of the shop and I get Carina to sit on my lap. She is wearing a black negligee and I play with her big boobs through the fabric and then lift it off over her head, unclip her bra and expose the beasts. Wow, nice tits. Big, firm and soft natural D's with good sticky out nipples. I have a breast massage and a suck and we hop into the shower.

I decide to try the water mattress and Carina soaps us both up. I lie on the mattress as she washes me and she rubs those big soapy boobs all over my body. She kisses me and we have a good long soapy snog on the mattress. My cock is stiff so she washes it clean and then takes me into her mouth and gives me a quick bbbj under the hot water.

Before we get too carried away she turns off the shower, we dry ourselves off and onto the bed. Carina kneels in front of me and carries on with a good bbbj as I play with her boobs which are dangling nicely down in front of her. She has good technique and before long I have to stop her before I blow too early.

Dom on and she takes control. Straight into Cowgirl and she bounces up and down on my cock as I squeeze her tits. She has a nice tight pussy and we try a few positions, my favourite being doggie as Carina has a chunky firm arse. I put a lubed finger deep inside her arsehole as I fuck her and I can feel my cock inside her pussy with my finger.

I am ready to blow but I want to do CIM so dom off and I shower. I always think it is polite to wash yourself clean after fucking, as the girl will prefer a nice clean cock to one covered in lube, rubber and pussy juice. Back onto the bed and I get Carina to lie down, turn her face towards me and I slowly face fuck her until I shoot my load into her warm, willing mouth. To my amazement she swallows it all down, licks her lips and says "tasty" and we both laugh.

Time is almost up so we shower together and Carina tells me a bit about herself and where else she has worked. Dry off and down to reception, I tell Angela what a nice, service orientated girl Carina is and I have a chat with Shane for some info on the new girls that are coming over the next few days. Then out into the dark, Paddo night for a drive home up Parramatta Road which is nice and quiet late at night.

If you want to see a pretty, busty, friendly girl then go see Carina. I thought she was great and I am tempted to see her again but Paddo seem to have lots of new girls starting almost daily now, so she may have to wait. Too many girls, too little time.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC thanks for the review you have been a busy beaver , Carina is another good addition
    we must be breeding these girls hard to keep up with them
    Shane

Carina here until late tonight