Thread: Vivian at Silver Fox for a massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vivian at Silver Fox for a massage

Going home tomorrow so I thought I would duck into Silver Fox for a massage. Another place I had previously visited and had a good experience. Met 5 ladies and Vivian looked nice and was enthusiastic so chose her for 30 minutes. She was friendly but straight away started trying to upsell me on two girls. Told her I wasn't interested and we started the massage. Massage was good and I have found that at Silver Fox before which is one of the reasons I went back. On the flip Vivian tried to upsell me again on CBJ for $100 and FS for $150. I personally think you would have to be insane to take that offer so I politely declined.

When she started she grabbed hold of me with a vice like grip and started yanking for all she was worth. I literally screamed and asked to to take her time and be gentle. Anyway the bottom line was thast she was terrible at the tug, possibly one of the worst I had received. I had to keep slowing her down but she still didn't understand. I gave her enough pointers to get me over the line but it wasn't a great experience.

With other good options around I won't be going back to Silver Fox. Ironically there is a sign on the wall saying if you are not satisfied with the service you can call the manager. I didn't see the point in doing that but hopefully he reads this post.

That ends my short stay in Sydney. It wasn't the most successful trip for punting but it was definitely saved by my adventure to 45 George (see earlier post)

Live and learn for next time!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rip

$100 for CBJ ?
    That’s not even worth considering in my opinion

Thanks for sharing buddy, so you punt on both FS and RnT as well ?

Interestingly, your better punt at 45 George was also with a Vivian ! How do you know ........ haha

From Qld ?

Banned
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    Gents,

That's not right guys! I agree we might as well go to a Brothel.

Cooldude, txt me on 0452 169 188 and I will look after you next time.

At Silver Fox, we provide the BEST massage for the BEST value.
    Spoken to the girls about it, they don't dare to do this anymore or they will face the sack!

$50 tips is the max guys....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Never again

I just walked out of this place, saw a girl called Fifi.
    Paid $70 for a full hour, only got 45 minutes.
    Fifi asked for $50 for HJ, hell no, eventually negotiated down to $30.

Seriously $120 rather just go back to eden.

Oh and the entire time she was fully clothed.

Not sure why this place is listed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Should have got an hour if paying the prices for an hour for sure, but unless I'm missing something....
    ....$50 tip is pretty standard for nude hj at any place where that's not already part of the price (i.e. not vip69 etc) - at least at any such place I've been to.
    And $20 (iirc) for non-nude hj - she may have thought that's what you were expecting when you refused to pay the $50

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $50 is the standard going rate for nude HJ. At least for the shops in the city and surrounding that I've been to.

Anything less would be a fully clothed HJ.

That's probably why u got a fully clothed HJ...

If you were expecting FS rates which is all inclusive, better to go to a FS shop.