Bangkok G-clubs

I've been to The Pimp and The Villa,

But the new ones look next level!!

Tomorrowland and The London

Holy Crap that entrance!

anyone here been?
    Last edited by b00bs; 02-08-2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: oops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck that looks mad. All those girls at the front are WL? Some good lookers there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And you would be paying top dollars in there as well....probably about the same as Stilettos here. I also that there was a few ladyboys in that clip as well, so beware and check first before you purchase!

Banned
    These places are fucking money pits
    If you're cashed up and dgaf, more power to you.
    Soi 6 in Pattaya is all I need. I've grabbed some stunners from there. And soaries. Soapies are fantastic.
    Gentlemen Clubs are for people that posses more money than brains.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    These places are fucking money pits
    If you're cashed up and dgaf, more power to you.
    Soi 6 in Pattaya is all I need. I've grabbed some stunners from there. And soaries. Soapies are fantastic.
    Gentlemen Clubs are for people that posses more money than brains.
    Exactly...Bangkok is getting very expensive now, Pattaya is so much better and affordable.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    They all look bored shitless

What are they ? Prostitutes and you pick one ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Soi 6 is meh.. didn't find any attractive. I Prefer Palace and Baccara on Walking St.

I do agree that prices are rising in BBK. But to have a similar experience in SYD (table + bottle service + hostess + girls) would easily cost 3k to 10k AUD per/night. I can do that in a G-club in BKK for 300 to 500 AUD per/night. So for 1 big night in SYD I can ball everynight for 2 weeks in BKK for the same amount of money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Soi 6 is meh.. didn't find any attractive. I Prefer Palace and Baccara on Walking St.

I do agree that prices are rising in BBK. But to have a similar experience in SYD (table + bottle service + hostess + girls) would easily cost 3k to 10k AUD per/night. I can do that in a G-club in BKK for 300 to 500 AUD per/night. So for 1 big night in SYD I can ball everynight for 2 weeks in BKK for the same amount of money.
    Brother, I've lived in BKK. I lived in Sukhumvit, near Paragon. Sure, you can make it rain, and be ballin, but, yeah, nah. I would rather go Pattaya. You sound like a man with expensive taste. That's where we can just admit our differences I suppose.
    I've bar fined 4 women for the price of one night at your clubs. And not fuglies, cute young Thais, fresh outta the rice paddies.
    I rest my case...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I've bar fined 4 women for the price of one night at your clubs. And not fuglies, cute young Thais, fresh outta the rice paddies.
    I rest my case...
    Fair enough, you like em farm fresh

If im paying, i'd rather a glamour model type though. Different tastes I suppose.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jesus most of them look like trannys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $500 aud for a night is fuckin expensive. That’s like a months wages for Thai ppl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    These are not like nana or soi cowboy bars. These are expensive upscale clubs. If you are there short term only, it's not worth it unless you are extremely loaded. The girls don't usually go out with you. You need to build chemistry and be generous with money. Best to go to nana for guaranteed good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    These are not like nana or soi cowboy bars. These are expensive upscale clubs. If you are there short term only, it's not worth it unless you are extremely loaded. The girls don't usually go out with you. You need to build chemistry and be generous with money. Best to go to nana for guaranteed good time.
    Yeah sure, if you want a quick fix, hit up the usual joints in Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and Ratchada Soapies. But if you have a bit of money to spare why not live it up in a G-club where you'll be entertained in an upscale environment with a crazy atmosphere and awesome vibes with heaps of honeys.

If your on a budget, theres still plenty of options available at different price points in BKK like Beer bars, Gogos, Soapies, Thermae, RCA etc. They should make a Buzzfeed: Worth It video on this subject

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Photos look good but id rather grab apples from the tree not from an expensive deli. Much cheaper

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Jend View Post
    Jesus most of them look like trannys
    And some of them are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nah all girls in g-clubs, they cater for rich Thais. So no LB allowed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nah all girls in g-clubs, they cater for rich Thais. So no LB allowed.
    I didn't say ladyboy I said tranny.

One has a penis still and the other is post op.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    And some of them are.
    It's Thailand, I wouldn't expect there not to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Jend View Post
    I didn't say ladyboy I said tranny.

One has a penis still and the other is post op.
    still referred to as LB in Thailand, why are you spamming the whole forum for ? and being a smart ass in every thread.

FOH ya grub. Stick to your no.3 Alan st

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah sure, if you want a quick fix, hit up the usual joints in Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and Ratchada Soapies. But if you have a bit of money to spare why not live it up in a G-club where you'll be entertained in an upscale environment with a crazy atmosphere and awesome vibes with heaps of honeys.

If your on a budget, theres still plenty of options available at different price points in BKK like Beer bars, Gogos, Soapies, Thermae, RCA etc. They should make a Buzzfeed: Worth It video on this subject
    Alright guess you are loaded so my advice doesn't apply to you. Fair enough. If you have the dough splash it. Never been to g clubs myself as I usually go to bkk only onshort trips and don't have the cash to invest in g club girls. Heard from others it is a different kind of experience. Not really instant gratification. I think most of those girls aren't even WL but along the lines of karaoke girls. Except you can't bring them back. They must like you to go back with you or throwing insane money at them might work

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast