Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bangkok G-clubs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to interrupt, but what's the problem when some1 happy to spend big at gclub to have good time, yes it doesn't include sex, but you goto gclub to have fun with some hotties, if wallet abit tight then goto gogo bar or other less bling bling place. I know where you come from Hu6e, spending 10k-20k a nite without a root, it just doesn't make sense. I thought the same, but after i went once with few mates and did we had fun? yes we did, was it worth it, oh well, compare to what we would need to pay in Sydney hell yeah, so i guess no need to argue mate. It's a forum, it's diversity, else we all here just going to talk about brothel brothel and brothel mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Sorry to interrupt, but what's the problem when some1 happy to spend big at gclub to have good time, yes it doesn't include sex, but you goto gclub to have fun with some hotties, if wallet abit tight then goto gogo bar or other less bling bling place. I know where you come from Hu6e, spending 10k-20k a nite without a root, it just doesn't make sense. I thought the same, but after i went once with few mates and did we had fun? yes we did, was it worth it, oh well, compare to what we would need to pay in Sydney hell yeah, so i guess no need to argue mate. It's a forum, it's diversity, else we all here just going to talk about brothel brothel and brothel mate.
    Thats exactly right bro, totally agree with this!
    Its good to hear from someone talking from actual experience and facts instead of from their feelings and opinions.

Banned
    The Kwai Club swells in numbers.
    Looking back through the thread, the majority of users see this as a waste of time and money.
    As we live in a democracy, the majority have spoken.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah just opinions of those that have never been, noticed how anyone that has been says it's fun, worth it.

I wonder how many here think your shoes are a waste of money, why spend 30k on shoes when your just a Cheap Charlie posing in them?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Yeah just opinions of those that have never been, noticed how anyone that has been says it's fun, worth it.

I wonder how many here think your shoes are a waste of money, why spend 30k on shoes when your just a Cheap Charlie posing in them?
    Fuck this shit I'm out.
    It's been fun, but you have the worst banter.
    And you are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Fuck this shit I'm out.
    It's been fun, but you have the worst banter.
    And you are boring.
    It’s the best post you’ve done so far, it’s wise of you to get out of here before it’s too late, picking fights unprovoked and disturbing the peace is not something the forum would welcome !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234