Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Extra at RnT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Little Extra at RnT

Saw this thread at Sydney section, thought would try it here to see the response in Brisbane.

What is the most difficult little extra to get from the ml at rnt. This can be paid or unpaid. Please do not turn this into another fighting thread and you do not have to name names.

Let me start first, from the easiest to the hardest.

1. Topless
    2. Fully nude
    3. DATY
    4. Fingering
    5. Cbj
    6. Bbbj
    7. DFK
    8. Fs

Not into Spanish/Italian/anal, thus not on the list.

How about urs order?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you've got it right.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Generally spot on although with a lot of variations between different girls. Some girls enjoy dfk but don’t want to get nude. I met a few girls who did fs but wouldn’t do bj. At my favourite shop I tend to get dfk more easily than bj, especially the new inexperienced girls who seem to think doing dfk is romantic but performing bj is dirty

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Might have to split fingering into clit stimulating and deeper penetration as have found some are ok with a bit of a clit rub but no way to deeper insertions. I would suggest many would prefer the condom covered knob to uncovered 1,2,3 finger penetration. Interestingly found a girl recently that went to town on my balls but wasn't letting that knob anywhere near her lips.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most of the girls I see from my regular shop are willing to do DFK and BJ, but they have generally told me they offer different services (mainly items 6-8) to different clients tailored to their own individual preferences.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    however I found spanish and "good" bodyslides are harder to get as girls need to shower after and they dont make as much $$$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ----------------------------------------removing---

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ----------------------------------------removing---

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    however I found spanish and "good" bodyslides are harder to get as girls need to shower after and they dont make as much $$$
    Spanish or body seem very uncommon in Brisbane as compared to Sydney. To some extent, t is probably due to the way the shops are setup here in Brisbane, where the showers facilities aren’t that great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly. 90% of guys focus on themselves and getting off. Yes you will have a fairly hot chick pulling you off, you will cum and you can tell your mates and you will probably be satisfied.
    Others, usually of an older age, take a different route and get that different experience. I call it crossing the boundary. When a WG dfk's, pushes you hand down there or goes into the submission position you know the roles have been reversed to some degree.
    A memorial experience was when one said wtf and just went for it bb. Strangely enough WG are people too you know.
    So most guys please keep up your standard MO.

Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Saw this thread at Sydney section, thought would try it here to see the response in Brisbane.

What is the most difficult little extra to get from the ml at rnt. This can be paid or unpaid. Please do not turn this into another fighting thread and you do not have to name names.

Let me start first, from the easiest to the hardest.

1. Topless
    2. Fully nude
    3. DATY
    4. Fingering
    5. Cbj
    6. Bbbj
    7. DFK
    8. Fs

Not into Spanish/Italian/anal, thus not on the list.

How about urs order?
    And yet Spanish & Italian are well up on my list and have managed both at shops. however, Rockbreaker nails it i think that the lack of shower facilities seems to hamper their willingness to get too covered in oil or other juices. in terms of the order of the list, i've found FS much easier to get than bbbj and dfk. for me anyway, those are usually provided from regulars whereas fs can be offered pretty quickly from some

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, i find dfk hardest to get. Like a girl once said to me, "when they make a condom for your tongue then ill do it".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As a teen U dream about kissing pussy. Grow up a bit and the standard ole facial lips become the holy grail. Funny. I agree dfk hardest but I don't want it anyway. To intimate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh from experience I also find dfk hardest extra to get. Especially from the very attractive ones. Some of my favorites are
    Happy with light kissing with only lips with strictly no tongue. Seems like More girls are willing to give bbbj with ball licking with cim finale then Dfk. I also find that COF is very difficult to find also. Most girls would rather u finish up on there tits of even in there mouth then shooting a huge messey load all over there face.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    Yeh from experience I also find dfk hardest extra to get. Especially from the very attractive ones. Some of my favorites are
    Happy with light kissing with only lips with strictly no tongue.
    Some of her colleagues at the same shop, incl M, E, S, B, I, J and the latina N, were really into dfk. But that was 4-5 years ago, memories .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Some of her colleagues at the same shop, incl M, E, S, B, I, J and the latina N, were really into dfk. But that was 4-5 years ago, memories .....
    Yeah I remember M,E,S,from that shop but not B, I and J? Yeah tell me about latina N. At that other shop did you know B,I,G, T,I,T,S ? ...are the mammaries.....lol..I thought we were over this code rubbish!..I mean it was 4-5 years ago.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Yeah I remember M,E,S,from that shop but not B, I and J? Yeah tell me about latina N. At that other shop did you know B,I,G, T,I,T,S ? ...are the mammaries.....lol..I thought we were over this code rubbish!..I mean it was 4-5 years ago.
    sent you a pm, Prof ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    sent you a pm, Prof ....
    Sent you one back BW!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agre with u guys. Most girls would rather suck bare cock and take a load in the mouth than DFK. I don’t get it but I guess that’s why they are just shop girls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    And rather strangely, while it’s very common for them to charge more for bj, slide, fs etc they never ever charge more for dfk. They either don’t do dfk or do dfk for free

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast