Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Little Extra at RnT

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Thanks Tommy,
    Reddoor, please clear your inbox
    ......clear.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My most recent punting was somewhat weird and some of you might find it hard to believe. This very new, young girl wouldn't take off her clothes (I'm shy), wouldn't touch my dick ('I don't do that'), but she had a fetish for dfk, and that was how we spent most of the session, just dfk-ing with her body on top of me till we ran out of breath and my tongue got stiff. I was able to touch her from inside but had to content with giving the finish myself. And she looked genuinely surprised when I gave her a little bit of cash at the end. A similar punting like this has happened a few times before, but yes, quite rare

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So let me get this straight - young girl working in a massage shop. Wouldn't take off clothes, wouldn't do basic hand job but was prepared to lay on top of you and do dfk for most of session.
    When you write "was able to touch her from inside" do you mean from "outside"? (of clothes) or do you mean allowed you to touch her inside of clothes but keeping them on????

Gee Mr. Wallaby you find some rare species!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BW is a rare Species hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds like an awesome dfk session. Dare I ask which shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    So let me get this straight - young girl working in a massage shop. Wouldn't take off clothes, wouldn't do basic hand job but was prepared to lay on top of you and do dfk for most of session.
    When you write "was able to touch her from inside" do you mean from "outside"? (of clothes) or do you mean allowed you to touch her inside of clothes but keeping them on????

Gee Mr. Wallaby you find some rare species!
    She wore a very loose one piece dress that it was so easy to sneak inside. She didn't mind me lifting up her dress up to her waist, but it had to stay on. Very good dfk, at the end I commented how good she was at kissing, and she returned the compliment ('you too'). When it came from someone 34 years your junior you can't help feeling inflated.
    As I said this was not the first time I got such experience. Years ago at NT there was a nerdy-looking Chinese girl who wouldn't touch my dick but always happy to go topless and I could access anywhere and made her cum, without having to tip. In the last 12 months there were at least 3 similar occasions when the girl didn't want to do hj but happy to nude up or give dfk, at no cost. If you remember a very cute, tall Taiwanese named Crystal at the old Angie's in 2013-14 she was of this species. Saw her maybe 10 times, she only started giving hj in the last couple of sessions, but always good with dfk.
    This is what I mean when I said we have to try our best to break that client vs provider barrier. She didn't give me massage at all, but I did to her. Then we had an intimate chat while cuddling and she liked the smell of my body and started sniffing and kissing my neck and so on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    BW is a rare Species hahah
    I can just see it now (in the voice of Richard Attenborough) " now if we very quiet and lucky we might just come across one of the most fascinating creatures found in the Brisbane Suburban habitat - the deep french kissing Brown Wallaby. Often found foraging around in massage parlors, independent providers and anywhere the large breasted Asian cock pullers can be found. It is rumored that the deep french kissing Brown Wallaby emits an irresistible scent that drives the large breasted Asian cock pullers wild. Although never captured on video, one can only marvel at how this magnificent wonder of our natural world goes about his business." lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I can just see it now (in the voice of Richard Attenborough) " now if we very quiet and lucky we might just come across one of the most fascinating creatures found in the Brisbane Suburban habitat - the deep french kissing Brown Wallaby. Often found foraging around in massage parlors, independent providers and anywhere the large breasted Asian cock pullers can be found. It is rumored that the deep french kissing Brown Wallaby emits an irresistible scent that drives the large breasted Asian cock pullers wild. Although never captured on video, one can only marvel at how this magnificent wonder of our natural world goes about his business." lol
    correction: never visited indie providers, cup size not of my concern, and my $10 Adidas eau de toilette never fails me
    tip of the day: there's an unbelievably fresh and delicious sushi served at its Purest form around Upper Mt Gravatt area, two pineapples inclusive for 3/4 hour to totally unwrap it if you like to play with a pair of very clean and nice smelling clam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All good fun BW .....and I thought you would have been a "Brut" man ....how wrong I was.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All good fun BW .....and I thought you would have been a "Brut" man ....how wrong I was.
    At his age Old Spice would be more like it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    At his age Old Spice would be more like it.
    Hi Ecchi, I'm sure you also miss Crystal, the cute Taiwanese from Angie's who's so bouncy around the room like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    correction: never visited indie providers, cup size not of my concern, and my $10 Adidas eau de toilette never fails me
    tip of the day: there's an unbelievably fresh and delicious sushi served at its Purest form around Upper Mt Gravatt area, two pineapples inclusive for 3/4 hour to totally unwrap it if you like to play with a pair of very clean and nice smelling clam
    I find that the girls here overcharge a little bit might give this one a go. What's her name? I last visited C and she had great boobs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore123 View Post
    I find that the girls here overcharge a little bit might give this one a go. What's her name? I last visited C and she had great boobs.
    PM me for info
    cheers

correction: my $10 Adidas eau de toilette never fails me
    Damn BW, if you spend as much on tips as you do on your cologne, no wonder she wouldn't get her gear off or touch your dick.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hahaha, I can see where you’re coming from. All good mate. That was her very first day and at that particular place it’s very common for new starters to not give extra until they get used to the scene, which might take a couple of weeks. Came back a few days later still no hj but gears off and dfk even hotter. I don’t mind not getting any finish from her as long as she keeps kissing me. I can get the other stuffs from the other girls at that place for slightly more $$

tip of the day: go to your nearest chemist and get the $10 Adidas cologne. It works particularly well with Japanese chicks under 25

cheers
    BW the tight ass

tip of the day: go to your nearest chemist and get the $10 Adidas cologne. It works particularly well with Japanese chicks under 25

cheers
    BW the tight ass
    lol - i'll check it out. if it works as well as you say it does, I can see a rash of Brisbane punters all rocking up for massages smelling like BW, lol. i can see sponsorship deals coming your way. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sometimes you don't even need to spend 10 bucks. Allison, the owner of Green Tea back in the day, used to love the smell of Rexona original deodorant. Whenever I saw her there she used to give me a huge hug and tell me how good I smelled. haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    hahaha, classic .... that's even better ... anyone else would like to share your secret choice of fragrance? not Brut please ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hahaha, classic .... that's even better ... anyone else would like to share your secret choice of fragrance? not Brut please ....
    I use David Beckham. A few MLs commented- you smell very nice. It's only $19. There are several fragrances so got one of each.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I buy HSV ( as in Holden Special Vehicles) after shave for $9.50 from the discount perfume shop at DFO.....it is great.....

Seeing its cheap its my mon to fri work aftershave....and believe it or not I actually get compliments about it....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast