Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Extra at RnT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep BW. Iv found that to also be the case

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dfk is the boundary line. When they cross that line you know what they really think of you.
    That's when it goes from a job to a feeling. Deep but true!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Dfk is the boundary line. When they cross that line you know what they really think of you.
    That's when it goes from a job to a feeling. Deep but true!
    very well said, Prof ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Women seem to have funny priorities. I think your right, kissing seems to b the ultimate cheating action if they have a boyfriend. They seem to b able to dismiss all the other options as just part of the job but kissing is gonna make her feel guilty. Go figure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    and unless you can smell that Listerine do you want to kiss them, 20 minutes prior you do not know what/who they had in their mouth.
    you could now have anyone DNA in your mouth, eh BW.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    and unless you can smell that Listerine do you want to kiss them, 20 minutes prior you do not know what/who they had in their mouth.
    you could now have anyone DNA in your mouth, eh BW.
    There are many reasons why I like to visit them early in the morning

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BW is right on this one for me anyway I like my punting first thing in morning when shops open then u know the girl if fresh clean and not covered in everyone else DNA hahah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ----------------------------------------removing---

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funnily enough I find DFK more available than blowjob. Especially with Chinese or Korean girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    As a teen U dream about kissing pussy. Grow up a bit and the standard ole facial lips become the holy grail. Funny. I agree dfk hardest but I don't want it anyway. To intimate.
    It's funny but you're absolutely right. I saw this girl at lutwyche for the first time and pretty much straight after the flip she leaned in so her face was centimetres from mine. I realised she wanted a kiss but I wasn't expecting her to shove her tongue down my throat. I went along with it but it was weird because 1) there was way too much tongue and 2) it was my first time seeing her and we'd hardly built up any rapport.

I don't know if that was just her routine or if she saw potential in me as a repeat customer (I'd regularly been seeing another girl at the same shop) so she brought out the big guns, but in any case, I've never returned.

The holy grail for me is the ole bj. I've gotten one and it was all too brief as it was a precursor to fs.

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    And rather strangely, while it’s very common for them to charge more for bj, slide, fs etc they never ever charge more for dfk. They either don’t do dfk or do dfk for free
    lol- that is so true. the hardest item on the list is the one they don't charge for lol. maybe why its so fkn hard to get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kissing is an act of intimacy and emotion. The rest is routine and reflex action.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Women seem to have funny priorities. I think your right, kissing seems to b the ultimate cheating action if they have a boyfriend. They seem to b able to dismiss all the other options as just part of the job but kissing is gonna make her feel guilty. Go figure.
    Kissing is an act of intimacy and emotion. The rest is routine and reflex action.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    How true bro, cant really fake the act i suppose. I had 1 that was a great kisser but alas all things must pass. 😩
    Dont know if just me but seem to have more chance with Thai girl than others.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How true bro, cant really fake the act i suppose. I had 1 that was a great kisser but alas all things must pass. 😩
    Dont know if just me but seem to have more chance with Thai girl than others.
    Pretty random nationalities to me, incl Peruvian and Nepalese, but it seems Japaneses and Koreans do it a bit more. Never had one from a Vietnamese thou ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have found Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean to be more responsive for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I have found Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean to be more responsive for me
    Ok reading through these posts it looks like the Koreans have hit the lead. I think u blokes r watching too much Kpop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok reading through these posts it looks like the Koreans have hit the lead. I think u blokes r watching too much Kpop.
    My success rate with Peruvian is 100%

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    My success rate with Peruvian is 100%
    That sounds like SS days! Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    That sounds like SS days! Lol
    My most expensive punting ever was with her, and I swear it will never re-occur .....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast