Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Little Extra at RnT

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    My most expensive punting ever was with her, and I swear it will never re-occur .....
    Were u in love?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Were u in love?
    that was when the other head took over, right after the dfk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She moves in mysterious ways does our N.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is N still around somewhere. Had so many amazing sessions with her. Happy memories.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the key to dfk rnt place is listening to them so u get to know them as a person.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    it was a very sad day when the girl for various reasons stopped doing dfk after granting it for 3-4 sessions. Happened to me with Bibi (Amore), Tiffany (NT / Bamboo), April (GTM) and Ami (Star)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    it was a very sad day when the girl for various reasons stopped doing dfk after granting it for 3-4 sessions. Happened to me with Bibi (Amore), Tiffany (NT / Bamboo), April (GTM) and Ami (Star)
    U got dfk with Bibi? Lucky ba..... What a honey. Must b 6or7 yrs ago now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    U got dfk with Bibi? Lucky ba..... What a honey. Must b 6or7 yrs ago now.
    That was 2013-14. yeah she did it for a couple of sessions then decided to go pro and charged more n more

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only shop I've had regular dfk was the Kedron massage shop. Some years ago now. First a Taiwanese girl. After kissing the first time, she asked me : "Why you kiss me?". I shrugged my shoulders and said :"I like kissing". She liked the answer and laughed, so dfk was alw always a part of our sessions after that and more. That was great.
    Afterwards, another time at the same shop, I had a few sessions with a Japanese girl where we did dfk but did not last long.
    I enjoy and appreciate dfk when I can get it.
    It does seem ironic that you can do other things but dfk is mostly withheld.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can’t do the DFK just doesn’t feel right for me. I had the most amazing fs girl but she always wanted to kiss and cuddle after. The clingy ones I can’t deal with

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    1 through 5 correct. 6,7,8 depends on the Girl and your vibe.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I like to think that as punters we should try our best to break that client / provider barrier. Convince them that we are there as friends. Of course this is all BS as at the end of the day we still give them money, but this approach seems to work for me, especially with the sweet, girl next door type. I found it more difficult to break this wall with the slutty type, especially those who have worked at many shops for many years as generally to them money is the only thing that matters.
    Just finished yet another session today, my regular, got (almost) the full range of 2,3,4,6,7 but not 8. I was a bit generous and tipped her $60 although she didn't ask

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I have never been offered 5. Only ever 6, and these days iv found it getting offered more and more. To the point that is now a standard service in the golden triangle

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    I have never been offered 5. Only ever 6, and these days iv found it getting offered more and more. To the point that is now a standard service in the golden triangle
    golden triange? is it Underwood - Springwood - Runcorn or East Bris - Highgate Hill - Greenslopes?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m assuming Gabba area. I’m like 10 for 10 in that area recently (12months). I’m happy to pay though, I’d rather pay big money once then build up a rapport

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BW the golden triangle I’m talking about is east Brisbane. SS, zen & rosemary

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Better than the Tassie triangle, dont like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Red I’m with u 100%. A map of tassie is just totally wrong. I can remember a girl at ss had a rather large bush. Until
    Pam told her is was time to wax it. She was a laser girl after that. Said she would never let Pam near her bits again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks Tommy,
    Reddoor, please clear your inbox

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ohhh nothing worse than going down on a hairy box just can’t bring my self to do it lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast