Thread: Luka. Worst service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Luka. Worst service

This girl at 206, very horrible service today. Initially she comes and face starring, nothing smile. U cant touch her until she take u to bed, then u cant touch her anywhere, starts shouting pain. Totally dry. Very bad kissing and very bad posture. She is one of the costliest girl and worst service. Never book her again. Few more such girls will spoil the whole shop 206

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is 206? Is that a shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Koyto 206 at surry hills.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK51 View Post
    This girl at 206, very horrible service today. Initially she comes and face starring, nothing smile. U cant touch her until she take u to bed, then u cant touch her anywhere, starts shouting pain. Totally dry. Very bad kissing and very bad posture. She is one of the costliest girl and worst service. Never book her again. Few more such girls will spoil the whole shop 206
    That’s suck
    Sorry to hear about this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have seen Luka from 206, she isn't that bad. Agree she is mechanical for the price, but you make the most of what you pay for. I have seen her twice and haven't regretted and she kinda sticks in my mind like a bad jap horror flick ghost in a good way...wanting to go back for more!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK51 View Post
    I had the same experience. Horrible girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for your warning brothers