Thread: MIMI - sweet girl... first punt for the month.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIMI - sweet girl... first punt for the month.

Been trying lately, for financial reasons to limit my punting to just one a week and often to do this I avoid looking at rosters and just txt or turn up to places when I feel really randy and I can’t take it anymore.

Checked out PPP but Sasha was busy, girls in the line-up at 5 star didn’t tickle me so txted Ginza and 2 available soon: Kelly and Mimi.

Done Kelly... so thought I’d give Mimi a shot.

SCOPING
    On first impressions, very pretty. Sweet innocent looking face with large eyes and a curly fringe that just adds to the cuteness of her look. Checked the pics later on the roster and it’s pretty accurate, except reckon their is an app on those pics to enlarge eyes to abnormal size! Her eyes are very pretty in reality. When she smiles I can see a crooked tooth which makes her look cuter somehow. Dunno as I get older I appreciate imperfection more than the perfect plastic look.

Body-wise, she is a size6 mainly cos of her smaller frame but I would say she is slim, not skinny. Her boobs are D cuppers with large nipples that make her frame seem smaller in comparison. Thought they were real cos of the hang on them but after feeling them I found some harder parts which probably means implants. Not very consistent job and I reckon unnecessary for this girl as I reckon she had decent ones to begin with. She seems toned but her arse is a tad on the flabbier side. Again... I’m extremely fussy and love my skinnies so most guys will think she is petite and tiny.

TASTING
    She is so cute looking so I couldn’t help but go in for some DFK and she went for it too. Not trying too hard, very natural like an old girlfriend... very GFE actually.

PRE-GAME
    She is very attentive to your needs. Service is right up there, she even insisted on taking my socks off, which were not easy to remove! Great body wash in shower and a great BBBJ. She goes down as deep as she can and then just holds it there. On the bed I pushed for some DT but met the back of her throat with a good inch of me left out. Still she held it there and totally went for it. Real trooper.

She spent ages on my cock actually. Licking it, sucking it, using her tongue on my nob and even sucking my hairy balls. All the while her boobs were making me crazy as they hung over and lay on my legs and chest. Without your hands on them they feel sooo real.

MAIN EVENT
    “Hen da, Hen da...” (very big, very big) she kept saying in the shower and while domming me up but she had absolutely no issues in cowgirl or missionary. I even hiked her leg up when I was on top of her and ground myself right in there. Again her tits felt amazing when I squished my chest onto them.

Only in doggy did she cry out and sometimes gasp out: “fuck...” (funny cos I thought her English was bad, must be a universal word!)

Either way this girl is a trooper and very, very service orientated. Her face really does it for me too. Wish I could have watched it more while I fucked her in doggy.

AFTERWARDS
    I dozed off for a bit and she massaged my thighs and later we chatted in mandarin (getting so good at mando now!) She is just 21 and ironically studying English.

Really sweet girl... nice one to notch on my proverbial belt. I’m still chasing the skinnier ones, and not many reviews on her but reckon a lot of guys will like her.

Happy Punting

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Big Dipper. She looks cute on their website and she sounds very service orientated for a young girl so a good find.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.