Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poor Management Issues // Yurika Review

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wouldn’t call it poor management issues just because you finish early lol. Do a 30mins then if you’re not unsure. But yes if you paid diamond and the girl refused to do CIM , I believe you should have gotten the difference back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was planning to go n5m today, as i haven't been here before, but after reading this post, ended up going to another place instead.

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lol I'm not going back to m5 cause Christmas (Jerry) left.
    that's a shame. Only reason i went there was her recommendations.
    Customer rapport trust and goodwill is quite important for return business.

unless they can get some really good AR for their girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only been to No5 a couple of times, but they were both disappointing.
    Website pics are insanely off, and you never get the level of service you pay for.

First time I went was the worst; paid Diamond service (was told this was the minimum for the girl) for a new 18yo girl that looked like a supermodel cross high school crush. Was told she was bubbly and cheerful.
    During the service, she barely spoke - as it turns out because she knew little English - sure, that's fine. But she was super dismissive, no shower together, no eye contact the whole session, hell she downright looked bored and uninterested the whole time.

This "Jerry" lady keeps talking up the place and its girls, but not only have I never seen her at reception, the girls never match either their pics or description (I've read a whole lotta reviews my dudes).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just her recommendations ?

yeah...she was honest.

I just feel like other receptionists are a bit .. i donno...
    Whenever they give recommendations it's always "very pretty, good service". Probably why i stopped going.
    But that's just my experience. YMMV

the few times 5* and ginza recommended i was never disappointed even though they're slightly more expensive. I don't leave feeling ripped off.

Oh and don't get me wrong. the service was good, and girl was nice.
    But you know that feeling of being swindled. Not getting what you thought you were getting. Even if the result was similar. There is a sense of disappointment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ditto with Vitamin. Jerry gave honest advice. Very reliable

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I hate the dismissive punt, the worst feeling in life, and to pay for it ! Dont mind this place, but if I get a dud punt here, I wont be going back. Dud punts mean shit quality control

Banned
    Last time I went there, I had a dud punt and the receptionist simply said "why did you pick her? She's not good!"

Then why is she working at your shop and why did you tell me AFTER?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had some amazing punts and some less than stellar ones. Its bit hit and miss but they charge alot less than Ginza or 5star so you take your pick. There was an amazing Korean girl when I first went there but alas she left so quick. There's a beautiful Viet girl there now. I saw Amanda on their recommendation and she was indeed tall and curvy as I requested and she was great. This Yurika girl looks nothing like on her picture, verging on chubby but she gave fantastic service and was really keen to please and sweet. I asked her to cim and then dribble it down her magnificent tits ( a good thing which wasn't on the picture!) and she did it with a smile!

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    yeah...she was honest.

I just feel like other receptionists are a bit .. i donno...
    Whenever they give recommendations it's always "very pretty, good service". Probably why i stopped going.
    But that's just my experience. YMMV

the few times 5* and ginza recommended i was never disappointed even though they're slightly more expensive. I don't leave feeling ripped off.

Oh and don't get me wrong. the service was good, and girl was nice.
    But you know that feeling of being swindled. Not getting what you thought you were getting. Even if the result was similar. There is a sense of disappointment.
    Yeah 100%. Jerry put u first instead of giving a blanket answer like "very pretty, good service".

If I was going to rank the receptionist it's probably:
    Jerry (M5)
    Andy (5*)
    That Chinese girl receptionist in Ginza. I don't even know her name n one time Im like $5 short I was about to pay with cc n she just waived it.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    It's winter most girl be away if she not back by next month then bye bye.
    Tiara's back man. She is something. So freaking gfe n affectionate. I never met someone so friendly at m8 lol

She kinda looks like one of my ex.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Tiara's back man. She is something. So freaking gfe n affectionate. I never met someone so friendly at m8 lol

She kinda looks like one of my ex.
    You like... Finally Mr beta worth the wait . I think is time for a coffee break at m5 !

Banned
    They’ve spent money on the place but haven’t followed up with consistent good service
    No one bothers to clean the rooms between clients
    Photos are over the top photo shopped
    Very hit n miss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmmm...

I had almost same experience in Nadira shop, paid for the diamond service and been told the CIM was included by the receptionist (CIM is the reason why I upgraded to diamond service)

The girl was ok, but when I asked the girl if I could CIM, she said she never do CIM. And I thought like "WTF, I double checked with the receptionist for the service". Anyway, when finished, I didn't argue with the receptionist and just left the shop, I know I would't return to that shop anymore. Some shops might make a little extra by telling the client to upgrade the service, which the girls wouldn't provide. At the end the day, those shops just lose more customers, I think they just can't understand that simple logic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12