Lina at 249 St Mary's - a good session, great VFM

Person's Name : Lina

Establishment : 249 Queen St, St Mary's

Date of Visit : 3/11/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Don't bother with the website

Phone : 9623 9862

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $100/hr

Size/shape : Plain sort of face, quite tall, curvy figure, D-cups, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Pussy-slide, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session, great VFM

My experience/comments : Time to pay another visit to 249 so I called Sasa and asked who was working – Julia (seen her), Lina (decent review from last year) and an unknown called Cindy. I booked Lina.

This was my first trip down the Pennant Hills Rd since the North Connex was opened. Lovely, just like a Sunday morning (although traffic might have been light today because of the Mlb Cup). It’s going to save loads of time on my trips to many shops (but it would be better still if they also made those moveable chicanes known as caravans go through the tunnel).

Paid Sasa and Lina led me to the room.

Lina is quite tall with a plain face (sort of ordinary, not unattractive) and was wearing a black nightie.

I went down the corridor to shower and when I returned Lina stripped. She has sturdy figure (not fat, just “big-boned”) with a fine pair of D-cups (possibly even E’s) and a shaved bush.

She knelt over me and rubbed her tits over my torso and then moved up for a bit of a pussy-slide while letting me lick her nipples.

Lina then knelt between my knees and licked my balls before moving up my shaft.

It was a good BBBJ – nice and slow to start, with no teeth, no interruptions and good use of her hands.

I asked for some 69 and Lina moved round and was gently moaning.

I licked her for a good while but I didn’t think she was going to cum like that so I got her to lie down for some DATY and I finger-fucked her as well – she was very wet.

It took some time but eventually Lina was holding onto my head and pushing me down onto her clit while she moaned and shuddered as she came. She then pushed me away and repeatedly thanked me.

She wanted to fuck but I lay down and got her to suck me a bit more. Her good hand-action soon got me close so I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me she confirmed that I could later cum in her mouth and she straddled me for some cowgirl.

This was good as she rode me with some passion while I played with her lovely tits.

Lina then read my mind and suggested some doggie and I stood by the bed and she guided me in.

This too was good as Lina got more vocal and was talking dirty and fondling my balls but my hand was immediately swiped away as it approached her arsehole.

We then had some mish with Lina holding her knees in the air and urging me on with some more dirty talk.

I slowed down several times and could have cum like that but I wanted some CIM so I withdrew and lay down and Lina removed the condom. She had her good hand-work going again and I soon squirted.

She tidied me up and spat in the bin before going for a shower.

When she returned we had a chat. Lina said she was from Beijing and has been here nearly two years. She works at 249 only on Tuesdays and at their sister shop 5 Blacktown, also as Lina, on Fridays and Saturdays and at a massage parlour other days.

I said I’d shower at home and I dressed and departed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really FS for $100 per hour! With a good punt who is not a grandmother?? Wow.