Thread: Cookie - very young and sweet Chinese girl with little English

Cookie - very young and sweet Chinese girl with little English

Cookie

October - 2017

$190 for "Premium" (BBBJ)

Gorgeous Chinese "student" type with just about no English

Was over near No 5 Sat afternoon and thought "why not?"

Did the intro and the pick of the ladies for me was Cookie, a rather pretty tall and slim Asian student type - very young.

The receptionist said she was both new and young and advised that while she would do "diamond", it may be better to stick to just "Premium" (BBBJ) the 1st time and I took her advice.

Compared to the sister shop at at 2/42 Buffalo, Gladesville, this place is really a bit of a dump, peeling wallpaper held on with tape, an actual hole in the floor outside the shower concealed under a mat which I managed to fall down (could not see it under the mat). Plenty of hot water though, with pretty girls and a helpful receptionist and that it what matters after all.

I had not realised in the into just how bad Cookie's English was, as we could barely understand a word, but we were soon in the shower with her giving me a BBBJ.

Off to the bed and I discovered the 2nd challenge - she is extremely ticklish. Touch just about anywhere could lead to uncontrollable twitching, so we had to experiment a bit to find what was pleasurable without setting her off - with the added challenge of no common language.

Basically gentle but firm touch (if that is not a contradiction) worked, as did licking, and eventually I ended up exploring how DATY would work on a super ticklish girl - gently it turns out - gently.

Soon enough she was returning the favour and - considering how young she is - did a pretty decent job with her BBBJ before we moved onto Mish, standing doggy and then kneeling doggy.

She was going to finish me off with a BJ but I did not quite get there, so we instead finished with a HJ and I came very hard.

I was feeling pretty mellow with this naked young woman in my arms, so we spent the rest of the time giving her a massage (avoided the tickle reaction) and she used her phone to translate for me "I am afraid of the itch" which a bit of play action confirmed it is her ticklish reaction she was referring to.

I don't know how long this lovely young woman will be in the industry given how ticklish she is, but I am very glad to have met her while she is here.

Not experienced, but with the virtue of not being mechanical or professional in her approach.

Good fun.

Guys who speak Mandarin may be at an advantage.

Well recommended if you like a very young, inexperienced and fairly tall / thin young lady with a very pretty face - esp if you like very small breasts (hers are tiny - which I like) and are willing to work round the ticklishness. Overall, cute as a button from head to toe (inc very nice feet if that is your thing)

Pics attached

cookie 2.jpgcookie 1.jpg

Thank you, boater for the great AR! Hope to see you again

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She looks cute in the photos. Needs to get over that ticklish thing though.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    nice hahahah

nice hahahah

nice hahahah

Banned
    Clear your inbox mate. I need to tell you something.

Cookie anyone? She is all ready!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hey bud, please let me in on your secret. If it is about Cookie. I been wanting to see her as well but not sure if I should take the plunge.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is Cookie still working there? haven't seen her on the update list for long time.