Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much extra do you pay for massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How much extra do you pay for massage?

Hello Fellas, I know it can vary, but how much extra do you normally pay for BJ, HJ, BBBJ etc in a massage shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    standard rate is $50 for nude HJ but it depends on the shop
    For BJ not all girls do it, the shops that advertise the girl as "open minded" are hints that they do offer it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't the whole point not to have to pay or else just go to FS? In my experience 1 in about 10 will do extras at no charge if you just go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by kirdsun View Post
    Hello Fellas, I know it can vary, but how much extra do you normally pay for BJ, HJ, BBBJ etc in a massage shop?
    First post from another foundation member, interesting . After all this time , what makes him finally click ?

Just wondering how many class of March 2012 are still out there who are yet to post his maiden ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    He obviously never bothers to read the posts either, as this topic has been discussed hundreds of times.

I pay for one hour and another $150 - $200 tip for Carli(dos. diva on susex) n I use ~10 minutes lol. I wish I can tip way more so she can reduce her vip customer base. Wish all the regulars would do the same n then it's safe n sweet *wink*

Banned
    So you're looking down the point end of $260 for the full hour?
    I pay less for fs.
    I have only been going to rnt the last few days. 10 rnt places to be exact. And I will admit, it is refreshing to have the knots worked out before the loving. But at the end, I really have to fuck hard to make it within the extras time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you guys usually go an HR massage? FS seems better value..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirdsun View Post
    well if you are lying on a massage table with ml whispering in your ear and her hand on your cock slowly caressing it ........ if she knows what she is doing it wont be your ear listening it will in fact be your cock and you will end up paying too much
    go to a fs shop and ask for a wl that gives good massages ......

Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    So you're looking down the point end of $260 for the full hour?
    I pay less for fs.
    I have only been going to rnt the last few days. 10 rnt places to be exact. And I will admit, it is refreshing to have the knots worked out before the loving. But at the end, I really have to fuck hard to make it within the extras time.
    You guys are missing the point lol

If Carli like u. She will give u the real girlfriend experience. $260 is such a steal. I wish she wasn't shy n ask for $500+ tips and it is totally worth it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Aim for $0. That’d be best

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha *wink wink*
    $260 *cough cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Aim for $0. That’d be best
    Hahahahaha not a handsome heart breaker like u Sam. Anyway, you want this relationship to be sustainable right? Thats why u pay more so she can tighten her client base which means safer something something. Carli's vips should view it as a sugar daddy support sugar baby arrangement. Rather than an one off transactional thing. In your case Sam a freebie Playboy one off thing lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me its normally $50 for Nude HJ but I normally can get extras for free on return trips. There are other shops that i go to on the Central Coast where $100 p/h gets you a Nude Massage, body rub and HJ as Standard. An Extra $50 gets you FS, CBJ and DATY if your keen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Hahahahaha not a handsome heart breaker like u Sam. Anyway, you want this relationship to be sustainable right? Thats why u pay more so she can tighten her client base which means safer something something. Carli's vips should view it as a sugar daddy support sugar baby arrangement. Rather than an one off transactional thing. In your case Sam a freebie Playboy one off thing lol
    Haha oh Carli, I’d admit she’s tough but to crack but I got what I wanted with her (Saw her twice) but that was over a year ago she’s probably even harder now ... like you said sometimes the girls can give good GFE if they like you a little bit... just enough to get over that line

Sustainable yes but I know some who just want to have a good time as well hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    50 bucks for nude HJ w/ nipple sucking. Sometimes I can get away with 50 for a body & pussy slide. Usually $70 for body slide HJ

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    First post from another foundation member, interesting . After all this time , what makes him finally click ?

Just wondering how many class of March 2012 are still out there who are yet to post his maiden ?
    AH
    A lot of them out there many with some suspicious motives . Beware the motive of the sleepers
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    Typically...

NHJ = 50
    CBJ +20
    BBBJ +30
    DATY/PLAY/CS +20
    FS = 50 (INCLUDES ALL ABOVE)

Always exceptions to rule +/-.
    Hey Oz, your last line is very confusing, is there a typo? It would make more sense if FS = 100 then it could include all above ?

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    AH
    A lot of them out there many with some suspicious motives . Beware the motive of the sleepers
    Shane
    Thanks Shane,

That’s why people who post regular reviews for different shops across the city are just Gold........ haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    When i get my extras they never ask for it.
    Always up to me to pay them at the end.... I had pay from $20 to $200 max so far.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast