Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much extra do you pay for massage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    maybe i'm not zen enough to enjoy such moments getting hj and can't go no further is like letting you chew a juicy steak but not letting you swallow.
    I can't imagine anything more frustrating.
    You do realize that most message girl out there has a full menu on offer right? This distinguish between ML and WL is really full of it. More so these days as many FS is doing shit and the girls are looking everywhere to get the extra buck.

I recently run into a few ex city girls who now have to settle for inner west shops. What a delighted scene.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    maybe i'm not zen enough to enjoy such moments getting hj and can't go no further is like letting you chew a juicy steak but not letting you swallow.
    I can't imagine anything more frustrating.
    I'm almost a monk 唐僧 in rnt Mr vit ...im at the highest level. I had surpassed my master now he still getting fs nd bbbj lol.

It's matters of time I will walked out with massage only hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    You do realize that most message girl out there has a full menu on offer right? This distinguish between ML and WL is really full of it. More so these days as many FS is doing shit and the girls are looking everywhere to get the extra buck.

I recently run into a few ex city girls who now have to settle for inner west shops. What a delighted scene.....
    Firstly, this statement of most MLs have a full menu on offer is very questionable, tell Ahlungor that !

Secondly, those who like to say MLs and WLs are different kind of girls are mainly massage guys, FS guys don’t have that illusion that they’re different !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $50 upfront and straight to the point cut the BS

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Firstly, this statement of most MLs have a full menu on offer is very questionable, tell Ahlungor that !
    Change the question mark to dollar sign and you will see their full course menu. Of course that dollar sign value different depend on venue.

Diva and Irene 200+
    General city shops 100-150
    Suburbs 80-100
    inner west 50-70

Secondly, those who like to say MLs and WLs are different kind of girls are mainly massage guys, FS guys don’t have that illusion that they’re different !
    Another historical moment LH agree with wilisno.

One brother have to pay 100 and he was so happy cos the girl said "I only do it with you" I just smile....

Change the question mark to dollar sign and you will see their full course menu. Of course that dollar sign value different depend on venue.

Diva and Irene 200+
    Suburbs 80-100
    inner west 50-70

Another historical moment LH agree with wilisno.

One brother have to pay 100 and he was so happy cos the girl said "I only do it with you" I just smile....
    Still can’t see anything that indicates “ most “ MLs would offer full menu, maybe the one or two you happened to find ?

Also Ahlungor and I agreed on a lot more things before, like we both shot you down when you were whingeing non-stop about the $5 difference between Newtown shops and city shops, so it’s no historical moment this time !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS needs more of that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Still can’t see anything that indicates “ most “ MLs would offer full menu, maybe the one or two you happened to find ?

Also Ahlungor and I agreed on a lot more things before, like we both shot you down when you were whingeing non-stop about the $5 difference between Newtown shops and city shops, so it’s no historical moment this time !
    You must be drinking too much from Friday night drinks... Read my reply again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    tough but to crack but I got what I wanted with her (Saw her twice)
    Lol so slow... nub or just shy boy? I did it in my first go. I think u just have to be a certain type(very clean n not a scary incel) then the forbidden menu is on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lol so slow... nub or just shy boy? I did it in my first go. I think u just have to be a certain type(very clean n not a scary incel) then the forbidden menu is on.
    Mr beta .... Sam was a new kid on the block a super star back then he took Rnt to another level.....

We both saw her twice nd what we did to her few years ago was pretty good .

I have throw every thing at her nd even in her by the end of sesh her pussy is bigger than the harbour tunnel nd I swear I lost a few kgs that day the table have moved from middle of the room to the door she have to put her hands against the door the stop the table to go further ...unfortunately the restaurant was doing some renovations nd is temporary closed not all is on the menu....so jealous of you

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I'm almost a monk 唐僧 in rnt Mr vit ...im at the highest level. I had surpassed my master now he still getting fs nd bbbj lol.

It's matters of time I will walked out with massage only hehehe
    Teach me sensai. How many hours must i need to train in order to reach ecstasy with simply the touch of a woman?

Teach me sensai. How many hours must i need to train in order to reach ecstasy with simply the touch of a woman?
    About 40 years. When u are 60+ sex is too tiring n just touching is enough.

Source: my current state lol

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Mr beta .... Sam was a new kid on the block a super star back then he took Rnt to another level.....

We both saw her twice nd what we did to her few years ago was pretty good .

I have throw every thing at her nd even in her by the end of sesh her pussy is bigger than the harbour tunnel nd I swear I lost a few kgs that day the table have moved from middle of the room to the door she have to put her hands against the door the stop the table to go further ...unfortunately the restaurant was doing some renovations nd is temporary closed not all is on the menu....so jealous of you
    Hahahahaha ok ok I'm reading between the lines now. Not talking about secert star Carli anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Priceless comment Babycat.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Diva and Irene 200+
    Suburbs 80-100
    inner west 50-70

=
    Agree, for the suburbs its generally about $80 - $100 for FS depending on the ML

Junior Member(有D料到)

NHJ

generally no more than $50 for a HJ anything over that i might as well go FS because i struggle to last long. Really bang for buck issue for me.

Banned
    Look for shops that does fixed pricing to ensure there are no surprises. No one likes surprise in the middle of enjoyment! Like a gun the head

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123