Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much extra do you pay for massage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $200 wow. U r rich guy bro

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    When i get my extras they never ask for it.
    Always up to me to pay them at the end.... I had pay from $20 to $200 max so far.
    Same here, only ever paid max $200 for the FS twice in massage shop, both time were many years ago when I was a gambling addict, win a little then punt big and losing more later.

First time was #8 Vivian at Xanadu, Hong Kong ML, 36 D Cups , got to fuck her and she said she wanted $200, sure , the bbbj nearly knocked me over, just held on then finally inside her, didn’t last long at all which is why FS is such a waste of money for me. Managed to have more FS in later visits and those times only paid her $100 and she was fine with it.

Second time was at Chequers Korean section, this busty Korean babe just so beautiful like a K Pop Star and big real tits . Only CBJ though but fuck hard I did . Actually wanted to go back and fuck her again but she’s gone ! Never had anyone else even close to worthy of the bigger tips !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    $200 wow. U r rich guy bro
    Hahaha I'm not rich bro money well spent. Not evey day u get to paid this much .

U pay $300 to $350 for a hot wl the feeling going to last you for? 3 hrs to few days then it will faded away right? With a special ml u wish to have sex with her when u first lay eyes on her but cant fck her after many visti nd then it just happened...the feeling nd good memory it will last for years to come....priceless

Hahaha I'm not rich bro money well spent. Not evey day u get to paid this much .

U pay $300 to $350 for a hot wl the feeling going to last you for? 3 hrs to few days then it will faded away right? With a special ml u wish to have sex with her when u first lay eyes on her but cant fck her after many visti nd then it just happened...the feeling nd good memory it will last for years priceless
    Yeap, it’s all in the build up of anticipation and the unknown challenge of will she? Won’t she and when you finally get inside, that feeling is quite different from going to a FS brothel where every WL no matter how hot and popular, it’s a sure fuck and everyone walk through that door can do everything you’re gonna to do to her before and after !

Where in RnT , the ml has a choice to say no or simply just play the game and hold off for a bit, the teasing is good too if you eventually get your prize !

That’s the difference between going to FS vs RnT - and of course , don’t forget the massage too........ haha

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, it’s all in the build up of anticipation and the unknown challenge of will she? Won’t she and when you finally get inside, that feeling is quite different from going to a FS brothel where every WL no matter how hot and popular, it’s a sure fuck and everyone walk through that door can do everything you’re gonna to do to her before and after !

Where in RnT , the ml has a choice to say no or simply just play the game and hold off for a bit, the teasing is good too if you eventually get your prize !

That’s the difference between going to FS vs RnT - and of course , don’t forget the massage too........ haha
    That’s the mindset of a gambling addict, the fun is more in gambling, not in winning !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

U pay $300 to $350 for a hot wl the feeling going to last you for? 3 hrs to few days then it will faded away right? With a special ml u wish to have sex with her when u first lay eyes on her but cant fck her after many visti nd then it just happened...the feeling nd good memory it will last for years to come....priceless
    ...and then it's off to the next ML... always telling them that they're the ONLY one... Hehehe...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

True. True. All part of the thrill of finally catching your 'prey' haha

My philosophy is that if the girl doesn’t want to have sex, they will ask for money - that’s a big, big turn off for me. Time to try a different girl...

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That’s the mindset of a gambling addict, the fun is more in gambling, not in winning !
    This is harsh but true in my very limited experience and from what guys have shared about RnT on this forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say 50 for nude HJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone tried to get part 2 - part 1 - part 2 in an hour session? That’s be ideal I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post
    Has anyone tried to get part 2 - part 1 - part 2 in an hour session? That’s be ideal I think
    Yes, for a price

that just sounds frustrating. What if you never get to fuck her?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Don't they say that the biggest dopamine release is during anticipation and not the actual reward...
    It's the anticipation on returning and possibly getting it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can still get everything for just around $100 all up for an hour, and before some moron go blah blah blah again, its not all MILF. Some mid 20s can be have for this price too.

When I have to pay 130-160 all up, then it usually come with "really good" services from either a hot young teen or a great services MILF.

You wont find one that tick all the boxes but I am glad that I have enough choices that ticks 3 out of 4 boxes.

[QUOTE=vitamin;1488660]that just sounds frustrating. What if you never get to fuck her?

Yep but

A master of rnt once said to me - A great session sometime it doesn't have to end with fs . Best advice ever !!
    A true master indeed.

[QUOTE=woods23;1488896]
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    that just sounds frustrating. What if you never get to fuck her?

Yep but

A master of rnt once said to me - A great session sometime it doesn't have to end with fs . Best advice ever !!
    A true master indeed.
    To you, it’s a great advice. To me it’s still sounds frustrating !

As I said, it’s the mindset of the punter, whatever floats your boat !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

[QUOTE=wilisno;1489016]
    To you, it’s a great advice. To me it’s still sounds frustrating !

As I said, it’s the mindset of the punter, whatever floats your boat !
    Well after the best ever advice then I got another one from the "grand master " lol
    It's " enjoyed the moments "

My mindset these days is let it come naturally nd this year no fs from ml nd not that frustrated either.

But I know lots guy out there caught in this silly game not never waked up till they get burnt bad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You pay 130-160 but its all on a little table. Dont understand that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by waltman View Post
    You pay 130-160 but its all on a little table. Dont understand that
    can't say your theory is wrong. Plenty of $90/30 mins $150/hr shops out there and these shops in the current state of market are not short of talent and many come with excellent services too.

However if you happen to find a good massage girl who is will to give you more less same services and throw in a good massage too, I will always go for a massage girl.

After all you cannot have everything so depends on your preference.

Well after the best ever advice then I got another one from the "grand master " lol
    It's " enjoyed the moments "

My mindset these days is let it come naturally nd this year no fs from ml nd not that frustrated either.

But I know lots guy out there caught in this silly game not never waked up till they get burnt bad.
    maybe i'm not zen enough to enjoy such moments getting hj and can't go no further is like letting you chew a juicy steak but not letting you swallow.
    I can't imagine anything more frustrating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast