Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: China Abby- She Knows Her Way Around a Cock

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool China Abby- She Knows Her Way Around a Cock

There is one review of Abby already which, along with the sexy photos of her, prompted me to climb the stairs at 244 Paddington once again. Assandlegs' review was from when she started so Abby has had five months more experience since then.

Her photos are genuine and Abby has a cute face with pouting lips. Her body is spot on with big natural boobs and a tiny waist followed by a nicely shaped meaty bum. I asked dear Angela for the VIP service which includes nuru massage and CIM.

I seriously could not keep my hands off Abby as she tried to prepare the wet room by laying the blowup mattress down. She didn't get impatient at all as I whacked my cock on her body constantly- she just laughed and continued on. I was directed to lay face down when I would have preferred to just fuck her right then and there. But Abby wanted to show me that she is a gun with her Nuru technique. I could feel those big boobs with firm nipples and her pussy slide all over me. It felt great but I couldn't wait to roll over so that the action could continue.

Finally I could turn over and Abby held her gorgeous boobs around my cock and slid up and down- I easily could have finished right then but held on for more moments. The real highlight was her two hand massage of my cock and balls- this is where she shows real talent and experience from the past few months of working. Finally we finished in the wet room and moved to the bed where Abby performed an amazing BBBJ. She put her lips to great use with an unhurried performance, sometimes licking the balls and below while her hand worked my cock and other times swallowing the whole shaft. She is excellent at BBBJ!

After domming up Abby jumped on me in reverse cowgirl. I'm not normally a fan of this as it bends my cock in the wrong direction but Abby is a professional reverse cowgirler. The sight of her perfect arse smashing up and down on me with a hard cock in between her cheeks was amazing. Various positions that we tried meant that I could take no more and blew during mish. I never got to try her CIM which was part of the service but that's because she is such a mind-blowing fuck.

Abby- a fine looking Chinese you woman who knows her way around a cock! Recommended!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice AR Max,

She is a good looking girl with a great body.

You should also try Carina, Chelsea and Tessa. All beautiful young girls with great bodies and good service. Paddo is getting better all the time. The VIP service has attracted some very good looking girls.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thanks Brothelcreeper. Blossom looks alright too from the WeChat photos!

Max thanks for the review it is a trick to get past the Nuru
    Cheers
    Shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Thanks Brothelcreeper. Blossom looks alright too from the WeChat photos!
    And busty Olga. Great boobies.

max
    I thought you were saving yourself for cutie
    shane

I needed an interlude!

Excellent diversion

Abby here all day do not miss the Nuru queen
    shane

Abby waiting to give you her Nuru treatment
    Shane

Ask Abby about her other skills