84a Artarmon Remedial Massage - Double with Ella & Judy

Person's Name : Ella & Judy double

Establishment : Artarmon Remedial Massage - 84a Hampden Rd Artarmon

Date of Visit : October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 84a Hampden Road Artarmon

Phone :0416723511

Hours of Business : 10am-8pm

Rates : 30mins $40 45mins $55 60mins $65 | $100 double for 45 mins

Size/shape : Ella 160cm, firm C Cups with a slim petite body and a great bum. Shaven.
    Judy around 170cm with C cups and a groomed bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Both Chinese

Services Provided : Nude Massage / 2 X Happy Ending

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :
    I contacted the shop via Line and the girl I requested wasn't available at the time I was, but the mamasan asked if I was interested in a double for $100 for 45 mins.
    I asked for Ella and Jasmine, but when I arrived Jasmine was unavailable so I was recommended Ella & Judy.
    I've never had a double before, but the mamasan said that at her shop I could have "2 shots" included in the price of the double.

Part 1:
    Ella and Judy came in and both are really friendly. Ella's English is probably an 8/10 and she's really friendly and quite forward. Judy's English is not nearly as good so she's a little bit shy but still a really friendly girl.
    Ella asked me if I want them to take it all off which had a fairly obvious answer, then she asked if I would you like to lie down, face up. She then said that we could do one shot quickly, followed by a massage and then we could "try again" for number 2.
    I was completely amenable to all of these suggestions.
    They both strip off as I lay down - Ella has a great little body with some very firm C cups with beautiful big dark nipples and a nice bum. Judy has definitely had a kid at some point - she has a bit of a C-Section scar and slightly less firm boobs, but still a nice body and she's extremely friendly.
    Anyway, Ella takes a hold and gets to work while Judy is giving me a catbath and breathing heavily all over. It takes me very little persuasion to reach climax, I guess this is the "happy beginning" in a 2 shot visit?

Part 2:
    A quick cleanup, then I rollover and the girls get to work on a 4 hands massage.
    Now, I have to be honest I don't really come to these places for the actual massage, but Judy's massage is definitely the best I've ever had. Anywhere.
    Ella kind of translates for her during the session and Judy is teaching her how to be a better masseuse which is fine with me - Ella tells me that Judy's family has a tradition in Chinese medicine and it comes through in the way she attacks knots and pressure points. After maybe another 20 or so minutes of this I'm like jelly on the table, but manage to turn myself over again when asked so we can complete part 3.

Part 3:
    This time Judy's in charge of the joystick and Ella takes over on the cat bath. She makes great eye contact and smiles a lot while Judy does some fantastic hand work and ball fondling. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to rise to the second occasion (so to speak) but with both girls' sterling efforts we made it to the second shot with time to spare.
    Another quick cleanup and then they gave me a front end massage for the few minutes remaining in the sessions, which was also fantastic.

For my first double ML experience this was all up a really great sessions. If I had the dough I'd be doing this ever time I visited a massage shop, but alas as a special occasion it was definitely worth it.

84a Artarmon is an extremely well run shop with an amazing roster, good clean facilities and excellent service all round.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best review ever for massage place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro is the price all inclusive of the $100? No further tips paid?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Hey bro is the price all inclusive of the $100? No further tips paid?
    Sorry should have said, there were tips for both girls. Standard pineapple each.